March Testers! 16 BFPs!!

Hi ya,

Can you add me on as the 11th March. Thankyou!

I had a significant temp rise on my chart today so think I might be 1DPO!! See how it looks tomorrow. Good luck ladies xxx

I'll be testing on March 12th fellow Geordie chick :thumbup:

I'll be testing on March 12th fellow Geordie chick :thumbup:

Added! Welcome to the March Testers :flower:

I haven't got a journal as such, but please feel more than welcome to stop by my thread!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/476064-cd77-14dpo-167.html

Hi Katie,

Can you add me for 1st March please? (providing i can hold out that long :)

Im hoping that it will be a lucky day to test as im welsh and proud and its St David's day :haha:

Hello ladies i think march is gonna be my month.. Dont ask me how i just know it!!! CD1 today dont know how many to go lol

hi ladies! so based on OPK and EWCM presence, i am pushing back my test date to March 1! i think this will put my first post-BCP cycle at around 39 days.

could i please be added? :) thanks! :D

Hello again ladies from the past few months...sorry that af got you, she got me too...can you put me down for the 17th please :) Thank you!!! :dust: to everyone!!!

Thread updated - welcome to the new testers :flower:

AF got me this morning, but I don't think I'll be joining you girls in the March Testers...FF isn't predicting next AF until 17 April :dohh:

:witch: finally got me this morning - 4 days late!

I suspect I probably didn't ovulate this month and that's why she was so late - typical that my first proper ttc month i don't even ovulate! :growlmad:

But at least I now know where i am and can officially start ttc cycle 2.

I originally asked to be put down for testing on 13 March i think - with the witch being so late can you please change it to 19 March? Thanks a bunch :flower:

:witch: finally got me this morning - 4 days late!

I suspect I probably didn't ovulate this month and that's why she was so late - typical that my first proper ttc month i don't even ovulate! :growlmad:

But at least I now know where i am and can officially start ttc cycle 2.

I originally asked to be put down for testing on 13 March i think - with the witch being so late can you please change it to 19 March? Thanks a bunch :flower:

Added! Welcome to the March Testers :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"