March Testers! 16 BFPs!!

Hi ladies

Please can I join? Will be testing March 6th. No idea what's been going on this month. My persona monitor has had me as fertile since 1dpo?! Don't usually O till day 17! Anyway...good luck everyone. Baby dust to all xxx:dust:

Hi ladies

Please can I join? Will be testing March 6th. No idea what's been going on this month. My persona monitor has had me as fertile since 1dpo?! Don't usually O till day 17! Anyway...good luck everyone. Baby dust to all xxx:dust:

Added! Welcome to the March Testers :flower:

Thread updated - welcome to the new testers :flower:

AF got me this morning, but I don't think I'll be joining you girls in the March Testers...FF isn't predicting next AF until 17 April :dohh:

I'm not sure how accurate FF could be on that - has it not just given you an average of your last cycles? If so - it could be completely wrong!

I'm going to be positive today - I have no idea how long my cycle will be but I'm going to guess at about 35 days (she says hopefully!) soooooo can you put me down for testing on the 19th March please Katie. I might change it nearer the time x

AF got me this morning, but I don't think I'll be joining you girls in the March Testers...FF isn't predicting next AF until 17 April :dohh:

I'm not sure how accurate FF could be on that - has it not just given you an average of your last cycles? If so - it could be completely wrong!

I'm going to be positive today - I have no idea how long my cycle will be but I'm going to guess at about 35 days (she says hopefully!) soooooo can you put me down for testing on the 19th March please Katie. I might change it nearer the time x

Added - Welcome to the March Testers :flower:

Yes - FF has just given me an average based on my last 2 cycles, so it could be way out, but I don't have anything else to go on so that'll have to do for now I guess :dohh:

Just popped on to wish you all the best of luck and loads of :dust: for March. I'll be joining in again in April when my man will hopefully be back from Afghanistan in time/ for long enough to impregnate me! lol

FX'd that this will be your month this month and I won't see you in April testers (in the nicest possible way of course).
xxx

Added - Welcome to the March Testers :flower:

Yes - FF has just given me an average based on my last 2 cycles, so it could be way out, but I don't have anything else to go on so that'll have to do for now I guess :dohh:

Thanks Katie!

I know the feeling - the big unknown! Let's hope we both O after 14 days and then get :bfp:s to boot! (Well I can dream....!)

Hello Ladies, hate to ask but can I join you.........again :flower:
Will be testing on the 20th March

:hi: girlies,

I'm afraid I need to join too... 18th March for me at the moment I think - I might change this based on ov date, but it will do for now.

xx

Sorry the witch got you too Katie. Hope your cycle is shorter this time :flower:

Hi Katie! The witch got me today so can I please join the March testers? I will be testing March 19th on my birthday so hopefully it will be a lucky day!!!! :thumbup:
Sending lots of baby dust to all the ladies!!!!

Hi Katie! The witch got me today so can I please join the March testers? I will be testing March 19th on my birthday so hopefully it will be a lucky day!!!! :thumbup:
Sending lots of baby dust to all the ladies!!!!

any of you ladies who chart.. Is it common to get a dip at 4DPO? it couldn't possible be implantation could it?
Chart here if anyone wants a nosey
My Ovulation Chart

any of you ladies who chart.. Is it common to get a dip at 4DPO? it couldn't possible be implantation could it?
My Ovulation Chart

Maybe a bit on the early side for implantation....:shrug: Could be just an estrogen surge.

My Ovulation Chart

I religously check the pregnant charts on ferility friend (it's turning into an obsession!!) and it's really common for people to get dips around 4 DPO, not always under the coverline though but they then either get another dip around 10 DPO or none at all but the temp stays high and they get a :bfp: so it certainly isn't anything to worry about.

hey girls, im made up i can join this months thread, just found out oh is going to b home on exactly the right days!!!! so excited!!!!!!!! hope this thread is as lucky as the feb one!!!!

ill be testing on 17th FX! X

hey girls, im made up i can join this months thread, just found out oh is going to b home on exactly the right days!!!! so excited!!!!!!!! hope this thread is as lucky as the feb one!!!!

ill be testing on 17th FX! X

:witch: got me today :cry:

can you put me down for testing 23rd March please, wow that seems so far away :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->