March Testers! 16 BFPs!!

Hello March testers! Here I am again! :D

I'll be testing on the 10th. I'm using the tactic this month of BDing like a madwoman :haha: sort of using the SMEP but not as rigid. Gonna BD for 3 days when I get a pos OPK. I'm determined this cycle! Oh, and trying guaifenesin cough syrup too.

I should be O'ing around the 23rd. GOOD LUCK LADIES! :flower:

you can add me to march 31 i really dont know when the :witch: will show up hehehe

hey girls, im made up i can join this months thread, just found out oh is going to b home on exactly the right days!!!! so excited!!!!!!!! hope this thread is as lucky as the feb one!!!!

ill be testing on 17th FX! X

Fab news hun! Mine's going to be home a week late for March but he'll hopefully still be around so I can join in in April. :flower:

Sending you lots of :dust:
x

Can you put me down for the 22nd please Katie? Thanks :) x

God that bloody cough medicine tastes awful! Downing a pint of water now!

Hi Katie,

:witch: got me Feb. 17th, I'll be testing hopefully on March 17th.. Please put me down.. xoxo

So ladies...I think I'm going to take it easy this cycle. I think I may have crossed the fertility line :( So....since I had checked me with all these fertility test and I was fine I talked my DH to checking his...well we got that spermfertility thing and I could tell that he didn't really wanna do it, but he did bc he is the best and loves me. Well, needless to say, there was a faint positive line but since it was soooo faint and he could hardly see it he started freakin out and got all upset and was pretty bumbed all weekend....I also put a tiny bit more of the sample on it and it showed up super fast positive. So I think we are going to be ok...I guess we shall see. But I feel like an awful wife for making him do that stupid thing anyways. Plus we have a lot of stress with house buying and all. So..I'm going to take a break from temping and charting and what not and try not to stress so much about it. Good luck to you ladies and I will check in on you from time to time :)

jeepprincess - you're not an awful wife!!! don't feel bad! :hugs:

Hey I'll join ya'll. put me down for march 25th

So ladies...I think I'm going to take it easy this cycle. I think I may have crossed the fertility line :( So....since I had checked me with all these fertility test and I was fine I talked my DH to checking his...well we got that spermfertility thing and I could tell that he didn't really wanna do it, but he did bc he is the best and loves me. Well, needless to say, there was a faint positive line but since it was soooo faint and he could hardly see it he started freakin out and got all upset and was pretty bumbed all weekend....I also put a tiny bit more of the sample on it and it showed up super fast positive. So I think we are going to be ok...I guess we shall see. But I feel like an awful wife for making him do that stupid thing anyways. Plus we have a lot of stress with house buying and all. So..I'm going to take a break from temping and charting and what not and try not to stress so much about it. Good luck to you ladies and I will check in on you from time to time :)

Don't be silly hun, you're not an awful wife, I've been thinking of buying a test for my DH, he agreed with me when I mentioned it, but I think he'd be very nervous about doing it. Was it a test you bought of the internet or a proper one from the docs? I think I'll leave it a couple more months then get one if we've no luck. Apparently male infertility is a lot easier to treat than female infertility :shrug: Good luck during your break x

Don't be silly hun, you're not an awful wife, I've been thinking of buying a test for my DH, he agreed with me when I mentioned it, but I think he'd be very nervous about doing it. Was it a test you bought of the internet or a proper one from the docs? I think I'll leave it a couple more months then get one if we've no luck. Apparently male infertility is a lot easier to treat than female infertility :shrug: Good luck during your break x

Thanks dear, no it was one I bought online, SpermCheck Fertility. Good luck to you guys! :dust:

Hi girlies can u add me on the 1st march please if i can hold off that long wish we could find out sooner i hate waiting 4 anything but this is worse lol. Hoping 4 a BFP would be a nice birthday present as its on the 2nd just hope the witch doesnt get me that will put a downer on it xxx gud luck all march testing girlies xxx

I'm due for af on March 20th and since I keep a rule that I do not test till I'm a full 24 hours late so my test date is March 21st.

Thank you! <3

March 9th for me please! :dust: to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"