March Testers! 16 BFPs!!

Hi girls,

I feel like I'm going crazy. My AF was due on Wednesday. Nothings came. I'm now 4 days late but still getting negative test results. I've tried diggi's, FRER's and own brand tests. My symptoms are: heartburn (been drinking lots of milk and I never normally like milk on it's own), feel knackered, boobs arereally tender and sore with little bumps around the nipples and me cm seems to have dried up.

Not really sure what to do next!, can't keep spending so much money on tests either. Desperatly need advice!

Jen

How many DPO are you? Do you temp - is your temp still high? Maybe go to the doctors and get a blood test :hugs:

I don't temp but do opk's. I o'd around cycle day 17 so am approx 16 dpo......

So sorry to Crumbs Bees Bella and the other ladies the :witch: got :hug:.
9babiesgone that's fantastic news, hope this is a sticky one :dust: xx

It's about time we got some more BFP's!! Congrats Caezzybe! x

Hi ladiies,

Just thought I would give you a wee update on my situation.

That me now 6 days late for AF. Still getting bfn's.

Went to the doc's but she said to hold off till Wednesday and test again. If it's still bfn then to make an appointment for a blood test on Friday if AF still hasn't shown.

Guess it's just the waiting game....hopefully AF won't show her ugly face because I'm not out until she does.

Jen x

Congratulations Caezzybe! H & H 9 months x

Congrats to all those :bfp: This feels like a really lucky thread! I'm due to test tomorrow but going to wait until I definitely know I'm late as have had wonky cycles that can last from 31 - 33. Have sore boobs, needing to wee and headcahes and a few cramps (which I probably wouldn't notice if I wasn't in the TWW!) Could be signs of AF on her way so not getting too worked up as have had disappointment over past few cycles - this TTC lark is tough! xx

I got my BFP this morning! On FRER & digi! I went to take an OPK because I had a weird feeling (I was only supposed to be on CD9) and it came up positive, right away! The test line was double the darkness of the control line.. Last cycle I didn't O until CD20 so it was really weird! I took an FRER & it was positive right away.. So then I took a CB digi and after me & OH standing over it fr 30 seconds, it came up pregnant!

I'm really confused because I had a period on March 22nd & it lasted 'til March 26th.. really weird but really happy right now.. TRYING not to get too excited but can't help it!

Congrats Floridagirl! :happydance: great news it's good hearing about bfp's after thinking you're out! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->