March Testers! 16 BFPs!!

Wow floridagirl that's fantastic! I guess you were one of those cases of ib resembling period bleeding so much that you couldn't tell the difference! Every month I hope that's me lol.

Great now I feel like I need to test too, just in case :rofl:

OMG floridagirl that's fantastic News! How amazing is that, thinking your out, :witch: got you. then find out your preggers.. It gives us all hope now.. I had a feeling this may be my month, i never had sore bbs and Nips when af comes but have not the :witch: got me today.

Oooh you never know ladies we may be preggers and think we have :witch:

Congrats hun. H&H 9 months Bless both of you...

I have a dig & FRER on my avatar. Frer is hard to see but I've taken loads more pix, there all on my phone right now though & power went out cause a storm we had. It's not expected to come back on until tomorrow, so I'll upload pix in the morning.

Wow floridagirl that's fantastic! I guess you were one of those cases of ib resembling period bleeding so much that you couldn't tell the difference! Every month I hope that's me lol.

Great now I feel like I need to test too, just in case :rofl:

Me too!! Feel like POA right now :haha: but know I'm being silly :dohh: x

hi every1,turns out i didnt mc after all,i'm still worried but so far things are looking good,my blood levels are rising,i cant believe the docs let me go home thinking i mc....

mamadonna, that's such good news! Were you bleeding? Is that why you thought you MC'd?

I started spotting last night & it's slowed down but i'm still having like an orangy colored spotting.. I have an appt Tuesday morning & last time I mc'd was about this far into my pregnancy. trying to stay positive but it's hard..

Such good news though! soo happy for you! fx'ed your baby sticks! :dust:

hi every1,turns out i didnt mc after all,i'm still worried but so far things are looking good,my blood levels are rising,i cant believe the docs let me go home thinking i mc....

Brilliant news Mamadonna!! :wohoo: x

mamadonna, that's such good news! Were you bleeding? Is that why you thought you MC'd?

I started spotting last night & it's slowed down but i'm still having like an orangy colored spotting.. I have an appt Tuesday morning & last time I mc'd was about this far into my pregnancy. trying to stay positive but it's hard..

Hope everything ok FloridaGirl21 :hugs: x

Hooray Mamadonna!

i was bleeding quite heavy,and when the doc did a test it came up neg,but after a week of bleeding something made me test,and it came up pos,i couldnt believe it,i'm not outta the woods yet but here's hoping everything is gonna be ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->