March Testers! 16 BFPs!!

Congrats Trying4Angel1 ! How many DPO are you and what test did you use ? Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months =D

Sorry to hear AF got you MrsPTTC. Extra :dust: for next cycle !!!

Well, with AF due yesterday and not arriving, I was certain it was going to show today, but so far not even any spotting. I did 2 tests this morning, one of the ClearBlue blue dye ones and an IC one, both done with kinda FMU and both were negative. Didn't make it to lecture today because have been so tired, the kind of tired where you can need to loo, you lift ya arm to get up and it falls back down and you think......f**k it, I'm going back to sleep, it feels like all my energy has just gone !!! Also had bad diarreah, not sure if that's a sign, or could be that I am ill and that's holding up the witch.

Am now thinking of waiting until Saturday before testing if AF is still not here, I will then be 15dpo. I just keep thinking, surely if I was pregnant it would be showing up on a test by now and not even getting a hint of a line. I am only 12dpo but surely if I was pregnant enough that AF doesn't show then I would be pregnant enough to have a faint line or something......it's driving me crazy !!!

Thank you!:flower:

I used ic but the line was so faint my hubby couldn't see it.. that was 12, 13 14 DPO. Today at 15 DPO i got a positive on a frer.. so i guess i was 15 DPO when i got my positive, which was also one day late for AF!

Good luck to you, hope to see you in first tri soon!

Well I'm now 13dpo and still no sign of a line. Think AF is just playing games with me. Temp dropped a little bit today but still pretty high. Not loosing hope yet lol. Did another IC today (casette 25miu) and still not even a hint of a line.....

https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/IMG_20110324_071801.jpg

I don't know what to think. I had some very, very painful and sharp pains in my right side (sometimes near my hipbone, sometimes closer to my belly button) yesterday and last night. But it's not ovulation and surely it's too late for implantation !

Since I started TTC, I have never had a cycle longer than 28 days so I guess today is the day of truth to see wether I am truely late or just having a long cycle.

AF was due yesterday. It always comes without fail on the day that it's due - never early, never late. Now I'm 1 day late (no AF ).
Done a FRER yesterday but it was negative. I ovulate late though, usually around cycle day 17ish so I'm roughtly about 13dpo today.

What do you think ladies?
What's my chances?

AF was due yesterday. It always comes without fail on the day that it's due - never early, never late. Now I'm 1 day late (no AF ).
Done a FRER yesterday but it was negative. I ovulate late though, usually around cycle day 17ish so I'm roughtly about 13dpo today.

What's my chances?

You should wait a couple of days and test again....i was like you NEVER late..then the :witch: threw in a 32 day cycle one month just to pee me right off...good luck1!:dust:

What's my chances?

I'm in the same boat. 1 day late, bfn. :shrug: I'm already 16 dpo though, so I doubt it's just too early to test.

The waiting game is doing my head in. Gave in and done a test, BFN. Will wait and see if the witch shows her ugly head over the weekend.

MrsPTTC, aww hun, so sorry the :witch: got you! I gave in and tested again this morning :bfn: I woke up an hour early and don't know if it really dipped enough (I didn't try using one of those BBT adjusters) but by tomorrow, I should know. I'll be CD 29 tomorrow, 13 DPO. Either or, the wait isn't long to know. I'm still hoping ... :hugs:

Wishing you a Christmas baby! :dust:

I caved and went out and brought some FRER's. Am now trying to resist testing now, am trying to wait for FMU tomorrow.

What test you gunna use ?

I have some people telling me to save the FRERs and use a cheapie and some telling me to use the FRERs lol.

i am using dollar tree store ones, I heard they are very sensitive, and cheap and saving an frer till Iam like 18dpo.

:witch::cry:

Big congratulations to all our March Bfps :happydance:
:hugs: to those who got caught by the dreaded witch.

Lots and lots of good luck to you ladies still waiting, I'm sure they'll be lots more bfps to come xx

I'm off to join the April testers xx

MrsPTTC, aww hun, so sorry the :witch: got you! I gave in and tested again this morning :bfn: I woke up an hour early and don't know if it really dipped enough (I didn't try using one of those BBT adjusters) but by tomorrow, I should know. I'll be CD 29 tomorrow, 13 DPO. Either or, the wait isn't long to know. I'm still hoping ... :hugs:

Wishing you a Christmas baby! :dust:

Thanks so much Crumbs, you're a gem. FX'd for you and you get a :bfp:! xx

AF is due either tonight or for sure by tomorrow morning. If she doesn't show it'll be super hard to not test immediately - still hoping to hold out til Monday.

Sorry to hear AF got you Ramie !!! Extra :dust: for next cycle !!! x

I'm out. AF reared her head this evening, so in the morning I'll put up my ticker again. Moving on to 27th cycle.

Sorry to hear AF got you NDH.

My temps are still high and still getting BFNs and no AF. I only tested using an IC midstream today, now starting to wish I had used one of my FRER's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->