March Testers...anyone with me?

Tmav

Reaction score
Good afternoon ladies...I have just entered the Two Week Wait and should be testing on or around March 1st. I am looking to see if anyone else is in the same boat as me. I would love to have someone to wait with and would love to be able to be there for someone else looking for company.

P.S. Venting is welcome.

Hi I will be testing March 1st two. Baby dust to you.

4th March to me, not quite in tww few days yet...

:winkwink::winkwink:Baby dust to the both of you. I could actually test a little earlier. I am on 1-2 dpo today (leaning more towards 2dpo). I am bearly temping this month. I kind of just temped the last few days to see if I ovulated. I have been doingit for 5 months (this is my 6th cycle and I know my temps are below 98 before ovulation and above 98 after so i don't really need to temp the whole month. i promised my self I would relax a little this cycle that's why I am not temping that much. I can feel my self start to ovulate (I get a lot of discomfort in the days leading up to it) so I know when to start BDing. I figured I would have the attitude "if it happens it happens" this month because being so perfect and particular about every little thing all the other cycles didn't do anything for me (but cause a whole lot of stress). I could start testing by February 27th probably but I am going to just wait until AF is at least a day or two late. How has you journeys been thus far?

I should be testing 2nd March but could be 4th march, not really charted and stuff before so still working it out :) good luck everyone! I'm already obsessing about whether I BD at the right time argh i just want to relax and forget it for at least a week lol

I'll be testing in March. This will be my first cycle off ttc since my mc.

baby dust to all :dust:

I'm not even sure if I'm in the tww anymore. I have had 4 days of very positive OPKs but I had my temp shift Monday and it has stayed up until now. I am soooo confused. This is the first month out of 6 that it wasn't textbook positive OPK and ovulation with temp rise by the next day. I have never had a positive OPK for more than 2 days and usually the first day is the same color as the control and the 2nd the test line is darker than the control so I guess the second day is the true positive.

According to ff I didnt even ovulate. I had positive opks, until yesterday.

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 7
How's everyone doing? I'm 3dpo I think and feeling impatient lol

I no longer know what dpo i am. FF will put me at 2 dpo tomorrow. Which is frustrating. However got a surge day 15 and peak on monitor 16, 17. Maybe I did ovulate day 18.

I no longer know what dpo i am. FF will put me at 2 dpo tomorrow. Which is frustrating. However got a surge day 15 and peak on monitor 16, 17. Maybe I did ovulate day 18.

What setting is it on? I had to put mine on the OPK setting because I'm just practising with temps at the min, depending on what setting changed my O date..very confusing :-/

I got 5 days of very dark opks, but I think I ovulated the day after the first positive. I'm around 6 dpo. Feeling some strange cramps too and my breasts are already swelling. That usually doesn't happen until around 10 dpo. A girl can dream right?

Im 2dpo and sooooo can't wait another 8-10 days

Glad its not just me glong88 :)
Tmav, I had 4 days of positives too...if i go by the first I'm 7dpo...if I go by the last I'm 3dpo. Will see :)

Hello ladies! I'm 3 or 4 dpo, considering myself every 4 so I can justify testing sooner, and I'll be testing.. Well, trying to hold off testing until the 1st. I might test early too. Oh who am I kidding, I'm going to test early.

So far I only have one symptom.. Vertigo. When I was pregnant with my son I had this too, way before I could have tested but it was very brief... This has lasted over 12 hours and it makes me think I might be getting a sinus infection or something. Or pregnant. Hopefully pregnant.

Yeah I'm trying to wait until the first as well. I torture myself every month testing too early. If I wait until the 1st I will be officially late.

Hi All I'm new to the site I will be testing on March 3rd!! I hate the wait :(

I hate the wait too but it's my favorite part as well. It's rather exciting at times.

this is the first time ive 'Felt' like it might be it! dont want to get ahead myself though.

The waiting is kind of exciting too isn't it lol. Why does everything seem like a symptom when you're hoping to get pregnant?! Also might be tmi but I had fertile cm yesterday! :-/ took an OPK..stark negative! Very confusing, just going to try and not obsess over every little thing...try being the word lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->