MARCH TESTERS!! - Get your mother's day(UK)/Easter BFP here! 8 BFP's SO FAR! 2 Angels

Lovelylace- Im so sorry that you have had to go through so many losses...I couldn't imagine what that feels like. I hope you get your forever BFP very soon!

Deirdre- Try not to stress too much about it (easier said than done I know)...I had the same thing, but it has pretty much stopped now, with the exception of a ache, pain, or twinge here and there. It just means that our babies are making themselves nice and comfortable! I don't remember having cramps as long with DD, but as long as they aren't severe, we should be ok!

Deirdre, I had some pretty bad cramps around 6 weeks, which were bad enough to make me worry and I'd read that a lot of people that are having an ectopic pregnancy find out around 6 weeks so I was all worried. Rang the doctor about it and he said it was perfectly normal, as long as there's no bleeding (and like elt said: as long as they're not severe cramps) then that's fine! My doctor told me it was just your uterus stretching.

I'm sure you'll be fine!!! Before you know it you'll be getting your first scan and you'll see a little bubba bouncing around in there!! :)

Deirdre- I had one ectopic and it was caught at 5 weeks. The pain was so bad it started in my shoulder tip. That's what they call it shoulder tip pain. And it consided with left ovary pain it was a lot of pressure like you have to push but nothing comes out. (Like your super constipated).

And I had no bleeding either. I was given a methotrexate shot since we caught so early.

But pain in ovary like a little pulsating/ovulation type pain is normal in pregnancy its usually the corpus cyst that causes this and will support the hormones for you for a few weeks and go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->