MARCH TESTERS!! - Get your mother's day(UK)/Easter BFP here! 8 BFP's SO FAR! 2 Angels

Meeohmya! Nooooooo

I know!!! I am so bummed :( trying to hold on to a little bit of hope. Been googling like a mad woman looking for temp drop 13dpo, but it's not looking to promising

So LovelyLace, did you end up getting your bfp after all??? I thought you had a chemical??

Wow! Congrats Deirdre!!! I really didn't see anything on your IC's!! Where did that come from!! haha :happydance: Congrats!!!

Complete shock!
I officially hate iCs!!

Told you ICs suck!!! I got my BFP on a digital before ICs too, so that goes to show how sensitive they really are! Congrats again...I'm sure it was even more awesome after thinking you were out because of the stark white ICs!

I was pregnant with twins I had levels go from 24 to 10 the next day and like 4 days later into the 70's. So, the doctor said this is common with twin loss.

Unfortunately, today's appointment ended bad and I have been in bed. I have lost both babies HCG at below 2. Should start bleeding soon if not ill have to have meds.

Complete shock!
I officially hate iCs!!

Wow. I really have to say, you have shaken my faith in them! I have a cheap supply to test ever so often, since I have PCOS and my system is screwed up. But now I don't know that I can trust them!

Were you charting? Did you have high temps?

They are all true I uploaded in my journal with them all I got a smiley on a digi on CD10 but IC showed negative .. then from CD11 on ICs they have all been positive which I'm finding dodgy .. I think it is around CD10-12 that's my usual .. and I had ewcm for 2 days then turned back creamy like usual in my cycles trying so it all seems right just confusing

I changed the temp to discarded and it changed my crosshairs to Friday instead of Wednesday .. which would be normal in my cycle but I'm just not 100% how many dpo I am :( but I removed some positives as I heard to only use the first few anyway .. so after I unchecked discard and its still put them on CD12 instead of CD10 :lol:

That is strange they were all positive. But really, going by both temps and cervical fluid, I'd say FF is right with your O date. So don't worry yourself unnecessarily. :)
The turning back to creamy and temps staying high is pretty sure fire positive that you O'd when FF says. So that's good!

I sure wish my body would ovulate :(

I was pregnant with twins I had levels go from 24 to 10 the next day and like 4 days later into the 70's. So, the doctor said this is common with twin loss.

Unfortunately, today's appointment ended bad and I have been in bed. I have lost both babies HCG at below 2. Should start bleeding soon if not ill have to have meds.

That is so sad, I'm sorry to hear that.:hugs:

The fact that you get pregnant and loose them early suggests your body has a problem holding on to pregnancies. Have you had that tested to find out what is causing it? I know there's some ladies on here who suffer recurrent early miscarriages and have figured out the cause in some cases.

:hugs:

Ic is now showing very faint positive. But u would think because they're super sensitive then it should have been positive before a 25miu cb digi

They are all true I uploaded in my journal with them all I got a smiley on a digi on CD10 but IC showed negative .. then from CD11 on ICs they have all been positive which I'm finding dodgy .. I think it is around CD10-12 that's my usual .. and I had ewcm for 2 days then turned back creamy like usual in my cycles trying so it all seems right just confusing

I changed the temp to discarded and it changed my crosshairs to Friday instead of Wednesday .. which would be normal in my cycle but I'm just not 100% how many dpo I am :( but I removed some positives as I heard to only use the first few anyway .. so after I unchecked discard and its still put them on CD12 instead of CD10 :lol:

That is strange they were all positive. But really, going by both temps and cervical fluid, I'd say FF is right with your O date. So don't worry yourself unnecessarily. :)
The turning back to creamy and temps staying high is pretty sure fire positive that you O'd when FF says. So that's good!

I sure wish my body would ovulate :(

I didn't feel O pains what I know of anyway this time unless I did but unnoticed as I'm suddenly hit with the flu :( .. but taking lots of positive tests out and leaving a few changed my crosshairs which makes more sense to me so I'm going by what it is now and trying to relax but I had like yellowy tinged ewcm the other day which I googled and all that says is ita very fertile cm or its a sign of pregnancy but its not fertile stuff we BD anyway incase but its far too late .. and I'm doubtful ill be pregnant.. lol but my temps since crosshairs have stayed up so I'm assuming I'm just waiting now and I'm 6dpo

Complete shock!
I officially hate iCs!!

Congrats, that's amazing, and so early! Must be a strong one.

I am so, so sorry to hear this. What a roller coaster you've been on, big hugs and I hope your recovery goes well.

I'm so sorry lovelylace! I know how hard it is losing 1 baby let alone 2 at the same time! You must've been slightly relieved when you found out it was twins and one of them was still alive! And then to lose the other one aswell! I can't imagine how you must be feeling! So sorry! Please take care!

And i think i mentioned it before, but my sister always lost her pregnancies early but she had 1 little fighter who was born healthy and is now 5 months old! And no one ever found out why it kept going wrong so there is hope!
Really hope you'll get your sticky bfp soon!

I'm so sorry to read about your loss, LovelyLace.

I didn't get a "clear" positive on an IC until 21 dpo. They're pretty crap. I only ever got a "tilt to see" line really when I got a positive FRER and CB Digi from 10dpo. The IC didnt really change for weeks.

Sorry for your loss Lovely Lace :hugs:

Another quick question...
On tuesday CD16 i think it was i noticed i had like ewcm but it was like snotty colour
or with a yellow tinge.. iv never had this before.. but only had it that day then turned back to sticky/creamy... today its back to the snotty colour :shrug: .. but my cervix is closed as far as i can feel.. i check my cervix everyday at the same time and have since i started ttc 2nd in 2011.. so im pretty used to doing it iykwim..

But all iv read is its either very fertile cm or its a sign of pregnancy .. it can't be fertile stuff as i always O between CD10-12 .. latest CD14 .. we BD anyway incase better to be covered.. but im doubtful its a sign of pregnancy either .. Only other thing i heard is a sign of infection but im 100% its not that iv had thrush many times and iv had BV also twice which i can tell iv got if i did theres no smell and its not like that discharge its like ewcm but with snotty/yellow tinge to it :shrug:

I don't think it's necessarily a sign of pregnancy if it's not fertile cm, cause I have it every time after O until AF shows.... And haven't been pregnant yet... Mine is sort of like ewcm but a bit yellowish and less thick/stretchy... Unless I've been really fertile after O! Better get BDing then! :p haha

AFM, I'm still waiting for AF to show, it's due today. I already put myself down as out though cause I only kept getting bfn's and cervix started to open so I'm guessing the ugly :witch: will be here very soon!!

Af got me :( where's the April thread? ;)

Eltjuh we're cycle buddies!

Hope April's our month, good luck to the rest of you!

Ahw no!! Sorry AF got you!! But it's nice to be Cycle Buddies!!! I see you already found the April thread, just updated all the dates.

Having a hard time being positive...every cramp Im stressing out.
I guess once I see my hcg rising in my bloods ill feel better.

Sorry to all those who have had a visit from the witch

Aww. We all are cycle buddies me and meeohmya and elj

I hope this is our cycle and take home babies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back