MARCH TESTERS!! - Get your mother's day(UK)/Easter BFP here! 8 BFP's SO FAR! 2 Angels

https://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x430/123Deirdre/20130326_141456.jpg

Opinions?

Don't think I see anything Deirdre!! Sorry!!! :hugs:

Sorry the witch got you Momwithbabies!! :hugs: Good luck next cycle!
I think I'm gonna be joining you as I got another bfn/indent this morning. And it seems my cervix is softening and opening slightly and my temp is going down, only went up this morning cause I temped later than normal..... Should be due thursday, but it wouldn't surprise me if AF shows early!

I can't see anything sorry but I am on my phone which doesn't show as good

Progesterone come back at 68 so I well and truly ovulated this month

Chart seems more right now...
I put my saturdays temp back to 36.2 because it was my first temp even being
3 hours early i had around 6 hours sleep so to me its more accurate .. theres no way
i ovulated on wednesday or thursday its just early i think so now its gave me crosshairs
later.. which seems more real making me 3dpo now not 6dpo .. :shrug:

But i get confused with my cycle it seems i have a 24/25 cycle i used to have 25 but lately iv had 4 days and 5th is spotting ... but i still count that day obviously... but i don't know my LP because it says i have a 13 but :shrug: i usually leave it as 14 its one of them.. but if i count 25 from my last AF then im due 4th April but then i will only got to 12dpo :wacko: :shrug:

My last AF was 11th March lasted until 15th which was my spotting day...
i got my first positive opk on CD10 ... which was 20th and EWCM then by my temps
its saying i ovulated on the 23rd :shrug:

I cannot wait for this cycle to end .. i don't know where i am or when i can test :( or
even when my AF is due which i hate!

Anyone who can help will be great im so confused :(

Not sure on your chart really... I'd say you ovulated on wednesday, but then why would you have such a big dip.... Have you tried the temp adjuster??? https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php
Maybe that'll help?? I used it today for mine. As I'm liking the spike but I know it's only cause of temping late, and with the adjuster it says if I would've temped at the normal time it would've gone down since yesterday.

About your LP.... do you count your O date?? Cause your LP is from 1dpo till the day before AF.... So all your dpo's really, cause the day of AF is CD1 again.

Not sure on your chart really... I'd say you ovulated on wednesday, but then why would you have such a big dip.... Have you tried the temp adjuster??? https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php
Maybe that'll help?? I used it today for mine. As I'm liking the spike but I know it's only cause of temping late, and with the adjuster it says if I would've temped at the normal time it would've gone down since yesterday.

About your LP.... do you count your O date?? Cause your LP is from 1dpo till the day before AF.... So all your dpo's really, cause the day of AF is CD1 again.

Everyone is different, but the temp adjuster was really inaccurate when I used it. It used to give me much higher temps than I ever got normally. The temps that I got from the adjuster threw my whole chart off and stood out from all the others! I found it better to just put the exact temp that I got and mark it sleep deprived.

Today was the first time I tried it, just thought I'd see what would happen, and I didn't put the adjusted temp in. I was just wondering how much higher my temp was than it would normally be.

I got up at 5am to go to the toilet and then obviously couldn't temp at 7am, which is my normal time. So I temped when I woke up again at 10.30 and it was higher than any temp so far this cycle. But I know that my temp goes up every time I temp later (got 3 elevated temps before O, 2 cause I slept late and 1 cause I had some alcohol the night before). I guess it depends on the person!

Really wish my temp was actually this high this morning though cause that would definitely give me hope that I might still be in, but considering my temp went down from 10dpo last month and this month it started going down at 9dpo I just knew that was the end of it.... And am only getting stupid indent lines on my tests :S

Im not sure im still clueless ..

I used the adjuster but it doesn't change much it just uses the middle temp
between the 2 i get which doesn't seem right to me.. i think i should just use the
1st temp i get aslong as i have enough sleep .. because this morning i had 36.7 and
then later on after i sleept abit more i had 36.4 which is a bit of a drop to me :shrug:

Im still getting positive opk's this is like the 6th in a row and im fed up with it :(
i had ewcm and now i have creamy which i have had since friday.. so im sure i have
ovulated .. but not sure why my opk is still positive :nope:

https://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x430/123Deirdre/20130327_093425.jpg
9dpo omg girlies!

3 hours early i had around 6 hours sleep so to me its more accurate .. theres no way
i ovulated on wednesday or thursday its just early i think so now its gave me crosshairs

But i get confused with my cycle it seems i have a 24/25 cycle i used to have 25 but lately iv had 4 days and 5th is spotting ... but i still count that day obviously... but i don't know my LP because it says i have a 13 but :shrug: i usually leave it as 14 its one of them.. but if i count 25 from my last AF then im due 4th April but then i will only got to 12dpo :wacko: :shrug:

i got my first positive opk on CD10 ... which was 20th and EWCM then by my temps

I cannot wait for this cycle to end .. i don't know where i am or when i can test :( or

You have a lot of positive opks, are those all true positives? I think your O day according to FF is correct. As for the day you put in your lower temp, I wouldn't have put that one in since it was 3 hours early, which really calls into question it's accuracy. Just leave it out entirely and see what your chart says now.
Going by your cervical fluid, you O'd CD10.

Wow! Congrats Deirdre!!! I really didn't see anything on your IC's!! Where did that come from!! haha :happydance: Congrats!!!

You have a lot of positive opks, are those all true positives? I think your O day according to FF is correct. As for the day you put in your lower temp, I wouldn't have put that one in since it was 3 hours early, which really calls into question it's accuracy. Just leave it out entirely and see what your chart says now.
Going by your cervical fluid, you O'd CD10.

They are all true I uploaded in my journal with them all I got a smiley on a digi on CD10 but IC showed negative .. then from CD11 on ICs they have all been positive which I'm finding dodgy .. I think it is around CD10-12 that's my usual .. and I had ewcm for 2 days then turned back creamy like usual in my cycles trying so it all seems right just confusing

I changed the temp to discarded and it changed my crosshairs to Friday instead of Wednesday .. which would be normal in my cycle but I'm just not 100% how many dpo I am :( but I removed some positives as I heard to only use the first few anyway .. so after I unchecked discard and its still put them on CD12 instead of CD10 :lol:

I hate your body, I know you should be saying that but *crys* I want you to be pregnant too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->