March Testers ~ Let's see those St. Paddy's Day BFPs!

I GOT MY :BFP:!!!!
:happydance:
I totally thought I was out! spotting for 3 days! (usually I spot for 2, then AF comes!)

That's AWESOME!!! :happydance: :happydance: What luck day for this thread!! I'm glad to hear you say that you spotted and still had your bfp. I think my cramps are coming, and I'm hoping it's just in my head...[-o<

I totally thought I was out! spotting for 3 days! (usually I spot for 2, then AF comes!)

That's AWESOME!!! :happydance: :happydance: What luck day for this thread!! I'm glad to hear you say that you spotted and still had your bfp. I think my cramps are coming, and I'm hoping it's just in my head...[-o<

I've been having these cramp like symptoms for days. Not quite full blown cramps, but annoying.

I've been having these cramp like symptoms for days. Not quite full blown cramps, but annoying.

Really?! So there's still hope, then? They're not really cramps, I keep waiting for them to start, and they aren't yet. Just really really really minor ones, but nothing to even get the heating pad out for yet. (My dh just got me a new one for my birthday, since my old one was leaking beads! :haha:) I guess you could call these symptoms...? Backache, headache, REALLY tired today at 1:00 out of the blue, some little pimples starting. However, these are all symptoms of the witch, too. :shrug:

Really?! So there's still hope, then? They're not really cramps, I keep waiting for them to start, and they aren't yet. Just really really really minor ones, but nothing to even get the heating pad out for yet. (My dh just got me a new one for my birthday, since my old one was leaking beads! :haha:) I guess you could call these symptoms...? Backache, headache, REALLY tired today at 1:00 out of the blue, some little pimples starting. However, these are all symptoms of the witch, too. :shrug:

yep! in fact I cramped this morning and thought "Ok, AF is DEFINITELY coming now." and I still have minor cramping!
Fingers crossed for you!!!!!!
I don't have any symptoms at all!

Thanks, Erin! (that's my first name, too!!) I hope these "cramps" (not even really cramps yet) mean nothing and that my bfp is coming soon. :flower:

The only real symptom I have is a terrible lower backache. It's really bad.. I haven't felt like this since I got thrown from my horse.

I don't think you are out yet. I got some acne breakout, annoying cramps, and some fatigue. I'm just waiting to get hit by something, but it is still very very early.

The only real symptom I have is a terrible lower backache. It's really bad.. I haven't felt like this since I got thrown from my horse.

I don't think you are out yet. I got some acne breakout, annoying cramps, and some fatigue. I'm just waiting to get hit by something, but it is still very very early.

Thanks. I usually have these symptoms, so I'm still not sure. However, they're all pretty faint. My headache is bad...wish I could have some caffeine, but I'll be up all night! :wacko:

You were thrown from a horse?! Yikes!!

oh frig yes! i got 3 zits and i NEVER get zits!!!!

Thanks. I usually have these symptoms, so I'm still not sure. However, they're all pretty faint. My headache is bad...wish I could have some caffeine, but I'll be up all night! :wacko:

You were thrown from a horse?! Yikes!!

Yes, we have a few horses. I took one of them to a Master Horseman class, we were doing some very advanced riding drills and my horse decided he was gonna do a strange like fake move where he started to turn but quickly turned the opposite way and I just couldn't keep my seat. I don't think he was trying to throw me.. I just wasn't ready for, but I'm ready for his tricks now! :haha: He is a great horse, really.

I landed on my heels and rolled backwards onto my tailbone. I had my riding helmet on, so my head was okay, but man, my tailbone hurt like the devil for quite a while.

Same feeling I'm getting now. It does not feel good. I really want to take a hot bath, but I don't know if that is safe. I guess a tepid bath?

I'm sure a tepid bath would be fine. That sounds REALLY painful. :hugs:

Erin, question for you. I know it is kind of personal... but what was the spotting like and how long after did you get your BFP? I got sotting two days before AF was due and it comes and goes... but it is brown (TMI) I still have not had my full on AF. I am SO confused. I was due for AF on Friday and still have not gotten a BFP after testing.

Just wanted to know what it was like for you...

Erin, question for you. I know it is kind of personal... but what was the spotting like and how long after did you get your BFP? I got sotting two days before AF was due and it comes and goes... but it is brown (TMI) I still have not had my full on AF. I am SO confused. I was due for AF on Friday and still have not gotten a BFP after testing.

Just wanted to know what it was like for you...

yep. dark brown, some streaks of pink.. I've been putting a tampon in because I thought AF was coming for sure. I'm on my 3rd day of spotting still. today was my positive test, I didn't test the other days because as soon as I saw spotting I knew I was out. on 9dpo, I tested and it was stark white. then 2 days of spotting, today being the 3rd, and I have a BFP. Do you chart temps so you KNOW when you ovulated? Or could ovulation have been delayed? otherwise it sounds just like what I'm having.. FX'd for you! :dust:

I have not done charting... I kind of wish I did that way I know for sure. Thinking back to my daughter though... thinking of when we conceived... it was later. So I might just ovulate late. I hope that is what it is. DH says to wait another week and then test.

I cannot do that. My test was really white too. I just would like to either get it or not so I know. AF is always here like clock work so this is just weird for me!! If this is not it, I am going to chart next time!

With temps... does your temp stay up even after ovulation or does it drop... how does it work? Congrats again on your BFP and thanks for the reply!

After ovulation your temp should stay up, unless it dips for implantation.

I guess it could be implantation.. I'm only 12 dpo... this just sucks.

i'm spotting too though.. it could be leftover from implantation or spotting from leftover period from last cycle... don't worry about it! FX'd for you :)

i'm spotting too though.. it could be leftover from implantation or spotting from leftover period from last cycle... don't worry about it! FX'd for you :)

Thanks, Erin.. It just makes me crazy. This was supposed to be a fantastic day.. and it ends like that. I don't have any cramps. We shall see tomorrow morning!

Cajun, how are you doing? I'm sure you're fine. Lots of women spot when they first get preggo, especially when their AF is due. I'm sure it's fine. :thumbup:

Thanks, I am no longer spotting this morning. I hope everything is fine and it was just some late IB, I was only 12 DPO yesterday, still very early. What an emotional rollarcoaster though... that was not fun. These hormones for 9 months are not going to be fun...

My breasts seem a little more tender this morning.. I'm going to test again tomorrow just to make sure everything is AOK...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->