March Testers ~ Let's see those St. Paddy's Day BFPs!

Well my AF turned up late yesterday after all that!! Hopefully I should be testing again around 30th/31st - not sure though as have been couple of days late a couple of times in past few cycles.

Hey forgot to update this thread, i got a BFP!!!! :)

Fab news, congrats hun!! Wow, hope this thread keeps cracking out those BFP's at the same rate as it has started!!!

Come on the Paddy Ladies :D

I hope so too!!!!!!! Good Luck ladies!!!! Sorry Hippiechick =0(

Well my AF turned up late yesterday after all that!! Hopefully I should be testing again around 30th/31st - not sure though as have been couple of days late a couple of times in past few cycles.

Didn't see this post before, sorry hippiechick :(

FX that you will get your BFP in the next cycle xx

Hi. I wasn't meant to test until the 8th, but I saw a test looking at me and decided to take it just for the sake of it. Amazingly I got a BFP! Not too faint either which makes me think I might have got my dates wrong. I have had loads of symptoms and just felt like something was up. :happydance: Good luck all of you and I will keep coming on here and seeing how you are all getting on.

Goodnes gracious! Amen! Congrats maria2611!!!! Y'all are getting me kind of excited LOL

Holy crap! Maria, congrats! :happydance: Wow!! I am floored by the good luck we've had so far!!

Hippie, I'm sorry AF got you. :hugs: I'll keep you on the list for the 30th if you'd like.

Oh my, rosababy I think you must be a fairy of the baby dust variety! Congrats maria that is brill! X

Hi! Can I be added? Testing on the 12th (AF is due the 14th). TTC for #1, Cycle 3. Good luck everyone!!

:hi: Welcome working ttc! This is turning out to be a lucky thread!

**updated**

I would love to be on the lucky thread 'O'd' yesterday and will be testing on March 15th :)

Congratulations to everyone that has gotten their BFP so far! This thread is lucky, I hope it rubs off on me. Still waiting to ovulate this cycle, I'm getting impatient!

Looks like the Luck 'O the Irish is shining down on this thread! Congrats to all the BFPs!

Haven't checked in for a while, I can't believe all the bfp's! congratulations guys!

Sorry hippie chick, but squeeze in a test at the end of the month like you say, yey! Everything crossed here for you! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->