March Testers ~ Let's see those St. Paddy's Day BFPs!

Thank you!!! Hope it works! lol I havent gotten apos opk yet but we are trying to do it every other day until i get a positive then evveryday but i was so bummed because we dtd on mon then last night we were both soo tired so we went to sleep. I was kinda bummed but said oh well it is what it is. Well my 2 1/2 year old woke me up at 4:30 to take her potty and then i was wide awake...sooooooooooo i woke him up and we dtd this morning. =0) closer to O and in the morning( i heard that was a good time) yay! I am really having fun with this! =0)

question: what positions besides boring missionary is good for baby making?
I am feeling like crap today though... i am kinda getting what feels like af cramps...wtheck and my back and neck are KILLING me and i am soo sleepy hope im not getting sick. I 'm glad i know i havent Oed yet or i would already be thinking i was pregnant lol. My DH this morning kept saying you are pregnant thats why your back hurts...lol um no babe i havent even oed yet! LOL

Holy crap! Maria, congrats! :happydance: Wow!! I am floored by the good luck we've had so far!!

Hippie, I'm sorry AF got you. :hugs: I'll keep you on the list for the 30th if you'd like.

Thanks - feeling much more positive about it all now - hopefully this will be my month!! Keep me on for 30th as will test around then.

Congrats to all those who've has their:bfp: and FX for the rest of you about to test. xxx

Can you please put me down for testing on 03/31/2011...Thanks :flower:

Congrats to all of the BFP's!!! I hope that the luck will rub off on more of us!!! I hate waiting!! Ugh!

Updated!

Hoping&Prayin and nimes, any news? Did you test yesterday or today?

:lol: DEF too early - I will wait til at least 9dpo before I go to town on the pee sticks.

Hey ladies I havent been on in a few days and I am so excited to see all the :bfp:'s congrats to you all. Any of you with :bfp:'s haev any symptoms around 6 DPO?

Ok so I need some advice ladies. My DH just told me that my sis-in-law is pregnant (his brothers wife) is it bad that I am not excited for them? It seems like everyone around me is getting what I want so bad. I am happy I will be having a niece or a nephew but so so jealous and mad at the same time. Am I wrong?

riggins, not at all. :hugs: The same thing happened to me. My little brother and his wife told us they were pregnant, way back when we were first starting. They've since had their baby and I have yet to get pregnant. :cry: I completely understand how you feel and feel the same way. It's so hard.

riggins, not at all. :hugs: The same thing happened to me. My little brother and his wife told us they were pregnant, way back when we were first starting. They've since had their baby and I have yet to get pregnant. :cry: I completely understand how you feel and feel the same way. It's so hard.

It really sucks. I just feel like its not fair (being a baby) but we have been together for 6 years and married for 1 1/2 years and they have only been together for 1 year and married for 4 months......SO NOT FAIR. It doesnt help that I had a chemical pregnancy last month and am still trying to get over that. Our aby would have been the 1st grandchild for both of our parents and now I feel like our baby wont be as important as theirs..... that sounds silly when I put it in writing. Even though my DH and I have not been trying that long this is something that I have wanted for YEARS i was just waiting on DH to be ready. GOD CAN IT PLEASE BE MY TURN NEXT. Actually I think it would have to be b/c every single that I have that was trying to get pregnant is except for me. Please people give me some baby dust LOL. I am trying not to stress over it but its easier said than done. I am not supposed to know that she is pregnant, my DH said that they wanted to tell me in person but I know my brother-in-law and its all about a competition and I will totally feel like he is rubbing it in. I mean good for them but its my turn damnit.

I'm on cd 17 with a 32-35 day cycle 2ww is coming soon and then I get to poas on the 17th! Soooo pumped I'm trying to stay positive on 6th cycle of ttc told db this is going to be the month! I hope I'm right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->