March Testers ~ Let's see those St. Paddy's Day BFPs!

Hello everyone,

Can I please be added to test on 3/17/11?

Thank you :hugs::hugs:

Riggins, I completely understand. My bro and sil have been married for 2 years, together for 2 1/2. My dh and I have been together 9, married for 4 1/2, and they're younger as well. Their baby is the first grandchild on both sides, and it was heart breaking for me. Pray. Pray everyday. Pray that God will give you a baby, and that he will give you peace while you wait.

I'm so sorry you had a chemical. :hugs: That must be awful. It will happen for you, and it will be perfect.

I will be testing March 16th for the first time!!!! ahhh:)

i will be testing March 13th! :wohoo: (ignore my ticker ;))

due to test on the 8th :)

First month of ttc.

Good luck girlies :)

Can I be added? Due to test on 9th of March!! Thanks, :dust: to everyone in here:)

okay so it turns out I might be 2DPO already, as it's possible I was a dumb bunny and missed my LH surge on the OPK, and the EWCM :nope: so... hopefully 2 more days of high temps will confirm that I did ovulate on 3/4 - so if it does, I'll be testing on St. Patrick's Day :) Here's hoping my DH's Irish Catholic bloodline brings us some luck that day!

Hi hun can you put me down for March 31st for testing...Thanks...:flower:

Hey wannabe!! :hi: Great to see you here. :flower:
Pineapple, I switched your date. I hope you caught that eggy! :thumbup:
Tinkermoo, your avatar is hysterical!!! :haha: Is that your kid, or did you just find that somewhere?! Love it.

Any news from our March 2nd, 4th or 5th testers? I hope you got your :bfp:!!

Afm, I'm cd 14 with no ewcm! :saywhat: I usually o on cd 15, but this is my first cycle on Clomid, so I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it...:shrug:

Tinkermoo, your avatar is hysterical!!! :haha: Is that your kid, or did you just find that somewhere?! Love it.

Afm, I'm cd 14 with no ewcm! :saywhat: I usually o on cd 15, but this is my first cycle on Clomid, so I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it...:shrug:

Its not my kid no, found it on the nets, thought it was brilliant!! Glad you like it too!:)

I've heard that Clomid can dry up your CM, which is why I believe people used PreSeed. Good luck! :) Thanks for changing my date!

I believe my ovulation ends today and i'm getting cramping very mild like AF is coming but i'm not due for it till 17th.

Also watery stuff coming out? TMI sorry lol
Hungry alot.

Good signs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back