March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

Twinkie- I just went on fair haven fertility website and got their package of basic supplements and then got whatever extras they offered too. I've read a lot of good things about the supplements.. But they can take 3 months to really get in your system, So I'm hoping they will help us in a month or 2.

I have to read about this green tea thing! That's depressing.. I drink it every day, especially after I read it helps cm.

Hi, may I join?? I plan on testing March 2nd while we're on vacation. Hopefully the vacay will make the 2WW go fast!!

Twinkie- I just went on fair haven fertility website and got their package of basic supplements and then got whatever extras they offered too. I've read a lot of good things about the supplements.. But they can take 3 months to really get in your system, So I'm hoping they will help us in a month or 2.

I have to read about this green tea thing! That's depressing.. I drink it every day, especially after I read it helps cm.

Yeah, so green tea, tell me about it. I was reading how it's so good for you, antioxidants and all, but too much of it can decrease the amount of folic acid your body can absorb and considering the first weeks are the most important I want to be sure I'm not deficient going into the tww, so I'm trying to cut back to only 2 cups a day (I can easily do 4-5 a day ususally). Between my prenatal and Bcomplex I hope that I'm getting enough even after the limited tea. I'm trying to have none a few days a week, but that's not going so well :(

Welcome mrsstrezy!!

:hi: mrsstretzy. Vacation during the tww! Brilliant! Good luck :)

Hey ladies! Well I O'D on CD19 of a 28 day cycle. FF showed my cross hairs and everything, however after my O date, FF moved my next CD1 for AF to show back so https://m.grandcinemas.com.au/Movie...maId=9da94655-b2e7-4511-99c1-287441b0d5f6that this cycle is predicted to be 33 days? Why is that?

I was going to test around Feb 27 when AF was normally due but now since FF has moved AF to march 4th I'm wondering if it's worth testing feb27 as maybe it will just be BFN? I have ICs I purchased so ill test either way but yea, ha this happened to u with FF?

Lirpa -
Sometimes O can be delayed because of stress, illness, or any number of reasons. The length of that phase (AF to O) can vary, but your Luteal Phase (O to AF) is usually pretty consistent. So if you O on CD 14 and have a 14-day LP, then you'd expect AF on or around CD 28. If you O on CD 19 and have a 14-day LP, then you'd expect AF 5 days later, so on or around CD 33. That's not 100% accurate, but it's usually the case, so FF is basing its calculations on that. If you test on CD 28, you'll only be 9dpo and it's kind of iffy, although some people have definitely gotten faint BFPs at 9dpo! If you can wait, though - I'd wait, until you're about 12dpo or more. (I say this, knowing full well that I would test daily from 9dpo until AF showed or I got a BFP!).

Hope this helps and good luck!

How are we doing guys? I'm feeling sad today. I can't take another failed month. If it doesn't happen this month, I don't even know if I'll want to bother trying anymore.

I'm in officially! I'm CD 1 today. This cycle is it! Come on now, can't you feel it? This will be cycle 3 for me. We did the whole ntnp for about 4 months two years ago too but I don't count that. My cycles were all over the place. I now know that my luteal phase is 13 days and the helps some! :) I'm excited to be in the group you with gals again. Ya'll are all so amazing and you give me strength! :)

mwel! Stinks that February wasn't the month :hugs: but I'm happy to see you here and yay for another cycle to go through together!

mwel! Stinks that February wasn't the month :hugs: but I'm happy to see you here and yay for another cycle to go through together!

That is what I was thinking too! :flower:

Hopefully we can both get a sticky bean this month!:friends: I would love to have a November baby...who really wanted an October one anyways? Right? :haha:

Look at all the famous November birthdays!

https://www.famousbirthdays.com/nov.html

Haha I was looking through the list thinking yikes all people I don't like until I got to Dicaprio :shock:.

Haha mwel! Go November babies, and I'll kick it off with my birthday on Nov 1st for all of us! Oh I so hope this our month and we can all get November babies. Confuzion, I know I haven't been through what you've been through, but I've been feeling really sad/angry/frustrated too. We are only on our fourth cycle, it's just that I had hoped I'd be one of those lucky girls that gets it on the first try (like everyone else in my family). I feel like I've had a harder time accepting this last cycle as a fail. Everything I see and hear makes me think, oh I should be looking at or planning this, or today I would have been 5 weeks, you know all that stuff. So sad, hoping it passes soon. Stay strong confuzion and we are all here for you any time you need us!

I feel you all. When I first started trying, a girl was 1-2 months along, and I just thought Id be right behind her. It was tough earlier on because Id see how quickly she was progressing and feel like I was left on the back burner. Now I have another good friend who got pregnant, pretty much by accident, so it will be starting all over again. I'm just trying to be accepting though..that all situations are different, and my time will come eventually.

I'm just still trying to make myself healthier and do things around the house as prep work for what will hopefully come!

Twinkie.. I also compiled a list on my journal about a month ago of things to help.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I bought...
From Fairhaven Health:
Male Fertility Supplement Starter Pack
Little Bundle for Her Starter Pack
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly for Fertility

I already have Fertiltea, Maca, Pre-Seed, coQ10

From Amazon:
Yoga & Meditation for Fertility DVD
Nature's Way Spirulina Capsules, 100-Count
Ezy Dose 7 Day AM/PM Pill Container (to remember to take all the pills!)
Earth Therapeutics Purest Palm Body Brush (to help body detox/circulation)

From Etsy:
Fertility Support Blend Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil

Some more of my plan for this cycle..

Diet:
(We're pescetarian, but we barely eat fish)
*Buy organic vegetables & fruit when possible
*If fish, choose wild Alaskan salmon, cod, or Alaskan halibut
*No soy (fake meat, milk) except miso or tempeh
*Don't drink bottled juices or refined sugars
*Avoid coffee, Limit tea to 3 cups a day
*No alcohol
*Drink one veggie smoothie/ eat one salad/ eat nut mix everyday
*Drink 64 oz water everyday
*Eat: eggs, full fat yogurt, sunflower seeds, almonds, olives, spinach, papaya, dark leafy greens, red peppers, broccoli, cranberries, cabbage, potatoes, tomatoes, citrus fruits, garlic, cauliflower, asparagus, kale, brussel sprouts, celery, bananas, lentils, pinto beans, garbanzo beans, black beans, navy beans, kidney beans, crimini mushrooms, swiss chard, collards, Brazil nuts, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, raisins, prunes, quinoa, rice, sesame seeds.

Reference:
https://natural-fertility-info.com/fertility-diet

I need to look up some recipes!

Exercise:
Yoga and meditation all month
Aerobic exercise only during pre-ovulation
Gentle exercise during ovulation
Moderate exercise during 2ww
--------------------------------------------------------

I definitely did not do all of this..but I printed it out and put it on my fridge as a reminder. I do take all the pills.. all 20 or whatever of them a day. Last cycle I ended up not really working out because I was worried that might do something/ I was just being paranoid, but I'm starting back up now because I think it has to be healthier for me. I haven't really bought much organic..It's hard for me to justify the price, but I get it when I can. In general I have added a lot of these foods to my diet and Ive made a conscientious effort to avoid processed foods. I also really want to start up yoga still!

Wow Zinnia! What a list, thank you for sharing, I'll be looking into some of the items above. Quick question for you on the exercise, DH and I have been working out and eating healthier the past 7 months or so as we've been preparing to TTC. Last cycle I was really really lax on my workouts because I was worried it'd be too much, but after one cycle of not really pushing myself physically, I felt pretty crappy. I want to continue my typical workouts, but I am obviously still concerned about over-exertion affecting anything. So, are you aware if there is any connection between hard workouts/aerobic workouts and ovulation/implanting? (I have a feeling I'll be googling all morning even though I've looked into this before and all I ever seem to find is exercise is good for pregnant women, well what about those of us that are ttc?)

How is everyone doing? Anyone gearing up for O yet? I'm CD 7, so I basically have another week until O, but we'll start BD'ing every other day this weekend until CD12, then hopefully each day til day after O, which should be CD15. Can't wait for the fun to start as the past week has gone by so slowly! Also, I've decided that this IS going to be a good month ladies! March is the beginning of spring :flower: and all sorts of new life, so let's make those new lives little babes for ourselves!<3

Twinkie, my experience is that exercise can only be good for your chances of conception. The only time where this would be an issue would be if you were in bodybuilder status and had body fat too low to sustain pregnancy. When I got pregnant with my daughter I was working out 6 days a week and running 3-5 miles per day, along with strength training (that stopped with morning sickness and I haven't managed to get back on the wagon, 2+ years later!). But my former personal trainer, who is a bodybuilder, was told that she would unlikely be able to conceive unless she toned down the working out. I think like everything else, this is about not being in the extremes. If working out is your 24/7/365, OR if you never get off the couch, conception is likely going to be a problem.

Hope that helps :)

Thank MarieMo, I cardio and strength train 5-6 days a week, usually on alternating days. I am def. not body building, just trying to get healthy and toned. I'd say a typical workout is at the moderate level, I push myself, but not to the point of passing out or collapsing on the floor like a rag doll because I'm so tired. I estimate my current body fat at 20-21%, which appears to still be in the good range for conceiving, I keep reading that under 18% it can start to be an issue and much less can be very difficult for conception. Although I'd love to lose a bit more body fat, I'd rather gain a baby ;) I appreciate your input!

Hey everyone :) just thought I'd update on my situation real quick!

So I went and got my blood retested for my thyroid level. The best and most normal range is .3-3.0. Back in October before any meds, it was 6.91. I started meds 6 weeks ago and just found out my level is .84. Sooooo much better! So if that was the cause of my 2 miscarriages and why we have been trying for 6 cycles then hopefully things will work out from here on out. My temps overall are higher than they were before the meds (you guys can check out my charts if you want) and I have a lot more energy and less anxiety. I'm so grateful to be figuring this all out.

As far as ovulating, I thought I was going to ovulate today becausw I have the last 3 times I think on cd16. So I just counted on that. Well turns out I o'ed yesterday :( so will you guys check out my chart and encourage me if at all possible haha. I feel so upset that we didn't bd the day before ovulation. I thought we would have one more day. I will be so heart broken if we aren't pregnant and it could just be because we didn't time things right. We already have enough working against us :(

Are any of you O'ing soon? I guess this means I'll be due for af on march 4th or 5th now. At least I'll get to know a day or two sooner haha.

Hi Kel! So glad to hear how much your numbers have improved. I don't chart so I'm not really sure on that, but I was looking at your BDíng and I think you've still got great chances! You BD morning of (if I'm reading that right) and two days before. Remember it only takes one and I think getting that am session in has really good chances for you still. Hoping for you!! Keep us posted if you have any symptoms and yay! for being officially in the tww! (I'm so jealous :(! )

Kel - sounds like what happened to me last cycle. I ovulated two days sooner and I was so upset! Timing didn't go as I planned :(!

But you're definitely within a great chance! Every other day is optimal for some people, and I've read sperm counts are higher in the morning. Though I don't like doing it in the morning. Feels more forced lol. Only if the mood arises on it's own.

Also jealous you're in you're tww! I'm CD8. I will start OPKing tomorrow. Ovulation could happen anytime between CD12-CD14.

Hi ladies,

Thought I'd pop in! I'm cd9 today and won't ovulate for another week. This cycle I'm doing b complex and vitamin d which I've never tried. Makes my pee so yellow! Is that normal? I also have a doctors appointment on monday since this is cycle 7 and she told me to see her if it didn't happen in 6 cycles. Sigh. It's so hard to keep my spirits up. I feel like it'll never happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->