March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

Buttercup, sounds like you possibly had implantation bleeding, if you are currently 9DPO, that would make sense. Keep us posted, but sounds promising for you!

Welcome Jamers! Good luck testing soon :)

:hi: buttercup and jamers. Good luck to both of you <3

Hi ladies. How are we all today?

CD10 here, OPK still negative. I hope it doesn't make like a pregnancy test and stay that way :haha:

Hi ladies!

Confuzion I'm cd11! Got a high on the monitor this morning so hopefully I'll O by week end. I usually go days 17 or 20.

Buttercup, hopefully that was implantation bleeding! Your symptoms sound so promising!

And today I went to the health store and bought some apple cider vinegar. Plus sunflower seeds, avocados and buckwheat because I heard they all help with fertility. Here's hoping!

Really Lynny? I have all that stuff at home! (My husband and I are health nuts :haha:)

Hm, now I'm thinking I have to make mash some avocadoes, throw in the sunflower seeds and ACV, mix them together, and put them in one of my home made buckwheat wraps :haha:

Oh and then eat nothing but until my BFP :rofl:

Goodness, I would do just about anything to be pregnant!

Thank you for all the support, ladies. I'm 10 dpo and still feeling about the same. The exhaustion is the most pronounced. I usually spend Sunday cooking for the week and getting other things done around the house in between but today I've had to set the oven timer while things cook and have my husband wake me up when it goes off.

I'm also noticing that my leg muscles are sore, like I went for a run but I haven't.

I was a little worried that I haven't had much in the way of cm but I tend to be dehydrated so maybe tthat's why. I keep waiting for lots of creamy cm to tell me this is our month.

Oh! and I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one who calculates there due date early. I even have an amazon wish list for baby things. :blush:

Eeek!!! Some of you are getting so close and having such promising symptoms!! I can't wait to start seeing some BFPs!

I'm 7 dpo today, and I've had brownish spotting/discharge today. I've also had some mood swings, and am very tired. The girls are a little sore, but nothing too terrible.

Do I dare hope? Yes, yes I do. But cautiously.

Didn't know ACV was good for fertility! Both DH and I have been taking it for the past 6 months cause it has so many health benefits, yay us! CD9 today and anxiously awaiting O.

Buttercup and Jamers my fingers are crossed for you! Such promising symptoms!

Twinkie and Confuzion do you take a teaspoon of the ACV or mix it with water? I did a teaspoon but it was a little vile lol.

Lynny - I don't really take ACV as a supplement. Just use it in food things I make.

I make home-made salad dressings, dips, sauces, etc. where vinegar is usually a necessity.

I'm really starting to have some doubt about getting a bfp. While I am still completely exhausted, the nausea has subsided and I'm not really having what I would expect in terms of cm. It's more gelatinous like the jelly fat on a ham or pâté or something and there isn't very much. Sorry, I know that's gross. :blush:

I've also had some weird aches around my vaginal opening. Not sure what that is about and the muscles around my hip bones feel tight and hot like I exercised them.
DH tells me not to worry about it, I'm "either pregnant or I'm not and worrying about it won't do any good." Hahahaha! I've also been a hideously oversensitive b*tch:growlmad: for about a week so I can understand why he would want to calm me down. Poor guy. He's been so understanding he just has no idea what it's like having all this crazy stuff going on in your body.

Well, I think I just needed to get that off my chest. I'm off to bed. Wishing you all good luck and loads of :dust:

Lynny I mix it with an ounce or two of cranberry juice, just enough to take out so much of the disgusting flavor! I've tried it with orange juice as well which hides it very well.

Buttercup, sorry you're having a rough week (I've been ridiculously emotional all weekend and I haven't even ovulated yet, just the joys of being a woman I guess). You aren't out til the witch shows so try to stay positive! When do you plan to test?

I had planned to test on March 2nd if AF doesn't show but time will tell if I can wait that long.

I had a dream last night that AF showed and generally that means she is coming. Another weird thing is happening though. In the last week I have been unable to drink coffee. It makes me nauseous and gives me indigestion. I tried black tea this morning but that had the same result. :shrug:

Still getting weird twinges and pinching and I'm not having my usual PMS symptoms like sore boobs and heart palpitations.

Thank you all for the support. It's making this so much easier!

I think your symptoms sound so very promising, I really hope this is it for you!

Hi may i join you? Cd1 today so if my cycle is the same as this month i am planning in testing on the 24th March.

Xx

Going off coffee is a great sign buttercup!! I've heard pregnant women mention having that before!

:hi: sailorsgirl. Good luck for March!

Buttercup- I hated coffee for the first trimester with my son! And I worked at starbucks the whole time haha. One of my closest friends is pregnant for the second time and that is always the biggest sign for her being repulsed by the smell. Sounds so promising!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->