March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

Lynny - yes very normal for the b vitamins to make your pee a bright yellow lol. The vitamins that aren't absorbed/your body doesn't need go through your kidneys and I believe it's vitamin b2/riboflavin that makes it turn that color.

Oh and trust me I know how you feel. So hard not to get discouraged.

Hi can i join. Will be testing 3rd/4th of March first cycle trying after mc last Nov wishing everyone luck & hope we all get our bfp & stickies! X

Thanks Confuzion! That makes me feel better!

Lirpa fingers crossed for you!

Thanks so much ladies for the encouragement! I'm still freaking out on the inside. I can't stop thinking about it, calculating the earliest and latest I could habe ovulated, calculating when the sperm may have reached the egg. I need help!!!!! Hahaha. It's ridiculous and yet I'm like dead serious and so sad. I feel like this month we finally had a shot with my thyroid level being so low and then we went and likely screwed it up for no good reason. Grrr. Only time will tell. Onto the waiting game. 1dpo and already way too impatient haha. Sorry, just had to vent.

I hope these next few days fly by for you ladies so you can join me in the tww. It's so fun over here!!! Haha. I just want us to all get november babies! Is that really so much to ask?! ;)

:hi: mom2sam and good luck!

It only takes ones Kel! Hopefully a little spermy made it just in time to catch the egg!

It's Midnight here, so I'm officially CD9, and later today will be the first time I ever pee on an OPK! Lol. I'm strangely super duper excited.

Confuzion- I know! That's why it's ridiculous how worked up I am haha. I keep telling myself it only takes one shot and I only need one little sperm haha.

That's exciting about the opk! Have fun peeing on things :) hopefully you get your positive in a few days!

Lol. I haven't divulged this to anyone until now--even on BnB-- because it's so embarrassing. But as soon as I hit 1 or 2 DPO I put my potential due date into this website: https://www.askbaby.com/baby-development-pictures.htm

And then I check it daily--sometimes more than once a day :haha: to see what would be happening in my uterus if an egg was fertilized. Now that's true crazy :wacko: lol.

And I hope so! I think I'm just excited at the prospect of peeing on a stick and getting a positive result lol. BFNs last cycle were so friggin disappointing.

Hahaha! Well if it makes you feel any better, you're not alone haha. I go and find out my new potential due date every time af comes. "Well she's here. Now when might this baby be due if it happens this cycle?!" Haha. I'm obsessed. But I suppose it's a good thing to obsessed with.

Exactly, peeing on anything feels good especially when it is positive lol. I think I just like that it gives me another thing to do that helps me to feel more in control. Even though I have about 5% of control over the whole situation haha.

Haha, kel and confuzion! I do the same thing! I don't even wait for AF, if I feel out, I start playing with the dates that I think I'll get AF to find the new due date. And confuzion, you just gave me my new obsession website. I've read so many early weeks pregnancy/what's happening before you get your positive, so you are not alone. Thanks for sharing the site, you ladies make me feel so much better that I'm not the only one that can get a little obsessed sometimes (although I feel like I'm worse than others most of the time!) Should be within a week of O now! Can't believe how excited I am, warned DH last night that the fun week is almost upon us and he better get ready!! Hoping to start BDing every other day til CD12, then hopefully we can BD each day on 13,14 and 15. Should O Friday/CD 14.

Thanks for the welcome, 1dpo tmrw & i was stressing all of last week waiting for a positive opk & nw will spend the next 2w obsessing over whether i am or not. i kp thinking if takes a while i'l go insane as no matter hw hard i try i end up obsessing & its only first cycle x

Hi, girls! Just wanted to say hi, and that I'm stalking--I can't wait to hear about some BFPs!!!!!

This sounds like such a great month for you all--Kelwanger, those numbers have to be encouraging for you! : )

FXd for all of you ladies, and BIG HUGS! : )

SBM - Nice to see you popping in :) Tired is good!!

Peed on my first OPK eeeek! Lol, it was negative I don't know why I'm so excited :haha:. I should have started doing these sooner. Can't wait to get a smiley face!

6DPO today. Geesh it's dragging!!! Can't wait to start testing. Not sure if I want to start at 9DPO or wait until the weekend when I'll be 12 & 13 DPO.

FF has my suggested testing date as 19 DPO!! There's no way I can wait til then!! I'm so hoping for a BFP! I could do with a November baby just fine :) I've had runny yolk eggs (my favorite,) yesterday and today. If I get a BFP it will be awhile before I can have runny yolk again!!

I'm helping a friend plan her baby shower in April. I hoping we get the BFp this time as I will be 9 weeks then and will tell her then (just beforehand). She told us when she was 9 weeks.aaahhh this waiting is so hard and even worse if it's a bfn but I'm trying to remain positive as I felt February was our month.

Just started temping this cycle and pin pointed o date. Also had some cramping on o date which made me think it was it, then the temp spike confirmed. We bd twice the day before (we're feeling a but frisky I guess) and for about 4 days prior to o day each day. Didn't end up bd on o day or just after as were both exhausted. Really hoping and praying this gives us a good chance still!!!!

Hi ladies,

I'm making myself crazy so I thought I would pop in for some moral support. AF is due March 2nd. I think I O'd on CD17. Had ovulation bleeding the day before, which was Feb. 12th. Since then I have been feeling "different". Here is what has happened so far.

1dpo- ovulation pain, cramping, heartburn
2dpo- mild cramps, pulling and twinges (made me wince), mild headache
3dpo- mild cramps, pulling and twinges, mild headache, fatigue,slight dizziness, more heartburn
4dpo- mild cramps, pulling and twinges and a bubbling feeling, diarrhea, headache, fatigue, dizziness, nausea (nearly threw up my breakfast), indigestion
5dpo-same as day before but no nausea and now I think someone snuck a trumpet into my underpants (gassy), hot feeling in lower abdomen
6po- same but nausea is back
7dpo-same but now have a hot feeling in low abdomen, irritable. No nausea.
8dpo- same as above but now my teeth are hurting and I feel warm ( not feverish)
9dpo- same but teeth stopped hurting but now my labia minora aches and I have a tight feeling in my lower abdomen.

Now the part that has me completely freaked out. I decided to check my cm because I have felt like I had a lot of moisture but haven't really seen much on the tissue. My cervix seemed soft but I couldn't tell if it was open. Anyway, about an hour later, I went to the restroom and when I wiped I had bright red streaks on the tissue. I was very carful when I checked my cervix and other times I've done it I haven't had bleeding. This is the first month that I have really felt "different" after O'ing but this bleeding has thrown me off.

Good luck to everyone and lots of :dust:

Hi! Can I be added to the list? I'll be testing on March 2 or 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->