March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

Hi ladies :hi:

Can I join? Congrats to all the bfps :flower: and :dust: to all the rest!

I've been NTNP for a year now, TTC for almost 4. I'm in my tww and it's killing me! :winkwink:
I haven't seen AF since October, longest cycle I have had in a long time. But a little while ago I finally Od, so I started temping again. I tested a bfn this morn. So pretty bummed. But no AF still. Any chart talkers have any ideas?

Tallmom, your chart looks good to me, but I'm new to it, fxd for you! It looks like you normally drop at 14dpo, so good so far!

Kel-thank you for updating!! I was so excited to see your post and your pics. How wonderful for you. Enjoy yourself and the excitement right now, you deserve it!

Wonderful news KEl!!! I just knew it would be great! :) :happydance:
Beautiful little picture!

Confuzion-I'm doing a private journal for the baby book just haven't decided if I'm going to do a public one or not. :) I'm going to the doctor on Tuesday and I'm sooo very nervous. The hubby can't be there with me because he just started a new job and is on probation for 6 months.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2138575-april-thread-supporting-laughing-poasing-april-showers-bring-babies.html

Hey everyone, since we are nearing the end of the month, I wanted to add the continuing tww thread for April from this one! For those that don't know where to go, here it is, hopefully it's the last time we all see each other in the tww:thumbup: Good luck everyone! Congrats to those that got their bfps and :hugs: to those that got AF. Come on over to April so we can all keep each other company with lots of chatting, laughing and poas'ing!!!:dust: To ALL! Hope to see everyone over there!

Tallmom, your chart looks good to me, but I'm new to it, fxd for you! It looks like you normally drop at 14dpo, so good so far!

Where is the chart? lol! I looked but didn't see one.

mwel-that sucks that your hubby won't be able to go :( Run back to Bnb and let us know how it went so we can share your joy until he gets home from work!! Thinking of you! If you do make a public journal, I am so there stalking you!!

Thanks for taking a look at my chart Twinkie,
If AF doesn't start by tomorrow am and my temp doesn't drop I am going to test again.

Ditto on the stalking if you decide to go public mwel!

Hi everyone. So I have some questions I had some spotting last Sunday and Tuesday and of course freaked out. I went to the dr and got sent for a scan. I was supposed to be 6weeks exactly but only measuring 5weeks but could only see yhe gestational and yolk sac is that ok? The ultrasound tech said everything looks good. I have to go back for a follow up ultrasound on the 9th.

RT, sorry I can't offer any insight on this. Did you discuss this with your doctor? Hope everything will go well.

rt-I know I saw a thread on this exact topic some time last month!! She was very concerned about the same thing despite nurse telling all looked well for the timeframe. She went back a week or so later (whenever heart beat starts) and all was well, heard the HB and all that wonderful stuff. If your tech said all looked well, then I wouldn't be worried at this stage. Enjoy your pregnancy!!!

https://s29.postimg.org/5hl7kcmar/Final_picture.jpg

^our announcement photo. My son's shirt says "if you 'mustache' im going to be a big brother" :)

Oh Kel that's beautiful!!! I'm so happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->