March Testers :) Thread for Support, Chatting, and Peeing on sticks ;)

Yay mrs.T that's amazing! Congrats! Hopefully this one sticks :hugs:

Congrats Mrs. T!!!! :happydance:

Hello lauraloo! BABY DUST TO YOU!!

How are you doing Kwynia?

I've pretty much been on :cloud9: for the last few days. My lines are getting darker, so I'm happy with that and we told our family last night. They were all ecstatic!

Good luck to the rest of you...anyone testing soon??

How are you doing Kwynia?

Thanks mwel and CONGRATS! :happydance:

I think I ovulated on the 7th or 8th,but I don't chart or test so I could have been off by a day or two. With my cycle length I expected AF on Thursday or at latest Friday, I am at least 1 day late. I POAS first thing this morning and got BFN but no AF yet 3:00 my time. Also I had a small brown spot (roughly dime sized) when I wiped this morning but all clear 4 or 5 trips to the bathroom later (seems late for implantation bleeding but not completely out of the picture). ....so I don't know, probably AF just taking her sweet-ass time lol :shrug:

Guess it was a chemical. Bright red blood this morning. :(

So sorry Mrs. T! :cry:

What about you Kwynia? Did I miss something?!! Your status says "expecting"....

Oh Mrs T, I'm so sorry. How awful to have your hopes all gotten up. :( :hugs:

I have posted it a couple places, i'm in a few threads right now so i got a little confused who had been updated. I got a faint BFP yesterday morning after i spotted once on Saturday. I think i implanted late cause i am currently 17 dpo so my BFP wasn't until 16 dpo. I got a quick positive on a digital yesterday afternoon and no more spotting. Just set up a doc visit april 29th. there should be a different support group for the wait between bfp and doctor visit lol.

good luck and FX for everyone still in waiting, and :hugs: for everyone!!!

I have posted it a couple places, i'm in a few threads right now so i got a little confused who had been updated. I got a faint BFP yesterday morning after i spotted once on Saturday. I think i implanted late cause i am currently 17 dpo so my BFP wasn't until 16 dpo. I got a quick positive on a digital yesterday afternoon and no more spotting. Just set up a doc visit april 29th. there should be a different support group for the wait between bfp and doctor visit lol.

good luck and FX for everyone still in waiting, and :hugs: for everyone!!!

Yay congrats!
And I hear you, that time between TWW and 1st dr visit is nerve wracking!

I've said it in another place, but will say again, congrats kwynia!!!

Hey everyone :) I've still been following along on this thread but I've noticed it's died down quite a bit.

Just thought I'd update you guys. I'm 7 weeks tomorrow and we have our first u/s to check for a heartbeat. I am soooo nervous. Normally this is nerve wracking for anyone I think but after two miscarriages, it's even harder to imagine good news and be calm. It's at 3:30pm tomorrow and I'd really appreciate prayers/good thoughts. Thanks ladies :) I'll update tomorrow and post a pic if it's happy news!

Hope you're all doing well and can join me soon in the first trimester!

:hi: Kel! I think most people have moved on to the April threads.

I will definitely be praying!!! Congrats on 7 weeks! :happydance:

We should be bump buddies because we are VERY close together. I am 5 weeks tomorrow and going to the doctor on the first. I'm super nervous too but I've been taking multiple HPT's and they keep getting darker. I've had a stomach virus for the last couple days...only know that is what it was because the hubby had it too. Hoping my "lucky charm" hung in there through all of it.

Good luck tomorrow Kel! Looking forward to seeing your happy news :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->