• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Marchlands

angelmummy

Mum of 2 boys & 1 angel
Reaction score
Does anyone else think like me that this looks really good (if a bit scary!!!) lol. Looking forward to watching. :thumbup:

This looks great, I can't wait until it starts. ITV1 is currently showing a drama on a Thursday night, it's the last episode this week, so I imagine Marchlands will start next Thursday (4th Feb)

I saw the advert earlier and think it looks like its going to be great. ITV is doing much better with their drama then bbc recently.

i cant wait, it looks like its gonna be great

i love the itv dramas x

Really looking forward to it, especially as it has Alex Kingston in it, should be good.

Looks really good! I agree with whoever said they've been doing good dramas recently!

Also looking forward to it, although I dont really know what its about.

Ah, just Googled, its a 5 part supernatural drama. Starts on Thursday 3rd Feb :thumbup:

It looks very good cant wait to watch. And also agree that itv have been doing very gud dramas just lately.

This looks so good but at the minute I get creeped out quite easily :blush: so I don't think I'm going to be able to watch it..I may watch it through the day on itv player than it won't seem so creepy. I'm a wimp I know :haha:

ooooh cant wait for this x luckily DH will have finished nights when it starts lol x

I am watching this cant wait. Love things like this. ITV Drama premieres are always pretty good.

:happydance: yay its on tonight x Really hope its as good as it looks x
Have to agree ITV always have the best dramas x

I'm going to watch it but I bet It'll give me nightmares :lol:

I've only just seen anything about it - tuning in now - looks well scary already :argh:

forgot this was on :dohh: & DH is watching some crap about gangsters :( so im sky+ing it but have missed the first 20 mins :dohh: xx

strange what is the bloke with the pregnant wife hiding?? why did he take her there??

It was OK, but I guess it's cos they're setting up the story of all the characters, it's going to be hard to keep up with who is who because they have different people playing people on different time lines, so it's going to probably take a while to get into it, but it was OK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->