Marchlands

i thought alices dad know more that hes saying too n the deaf girl is a bit mysterious she has to have something to do with it all i cant wait for the next one

i found it weird that the oldest era (whenever it was), alices mum, as she was walking through the park the little girl turned a did sign language to her then there was the grown woman who was deaf, just found it strange there were two. Kx

Oh no i forgot it was on!!! :dohh: Oh well yay for ITV player :happydance: I'll watch it tomorrow

i found it weird that the oldest era (whenever it was), alices mum, as she was walking through the park the little girl turned a did sign language to her then there was the grown woman who was deaf, just found it strange there were two. Kx

I thought it was the same woman :dohh:

I thought it was the same woman too?
I was thinking the little girl from the graveyard is the woman from the present day bus stop grown up? Maybe not? Roll on next episode :)

I watched it :D Thought it was really good although I only half-watched so this thread has cleared up some things I was unsure of :thumbup: xx

I thought it was the same woman too?
I was thinking the little girl from the graveyard is the woman from the present day bus stop grown up? Maybe not? Roll on next episode :)

i suppose it could be but say the oldest era was the 60's although think it was before then, and the little girl was 10 then then she would be 50 in the present day, that woman looked about ages with the guy she was signing to...mabe 40 at most so im not sure Kx

Is it thursday yet? :haha: I loved it!! Can't wait for the next one!

I also think that alices dad has something to do with it?

X

Finally got to watch it today on ITV Player... wow! Its kinda freaky lol. I think there is something strange about Alice's Dad though, although i did like how he stoodup to his mum when she was going on about changing the room into a sewing room

i get this weird feeling somethings going to happen to the pregnant ladys baby.

Do you think Alice likes Misha (the pregnant lady, I think that's her name)?

I wondered when she turned the bath taps off for her, after leaving them to overflow for the 1980's family.

And I thought that since Misha talks to her a bit (saying "hello little Alice" in this one and "so you're Alice" in the last one) that she feels she has found a friend and she helped her.

But Amy's mum wasn't that nice to her, didn't believe in her and stopped Amy from being her friend, so she let her bath overflow on purpose.

Could anyone else have smacked that policeman in the face? I absolutely hated him.

I didn't get to watch it because of everyone making a noise..can anyone tell me what happened?xx

i like your thinking jody...

Ive just read the press pack now lmao

oooooooh loving this!!

I take it that old lady is actually Alice's mum??

I said on my fb the old woman would be Alice's mum. And I agree with you Jody!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->