Marriage poll....

LadyofRohan

Mummy to Éowyn
Reaction score
Just a slight distraction from baby threads!

How long did you and DH know each other before you got married? (or for those of you who are engaged, how long will you and DF know each other by the time you're married?)

Me and DH: almost 1.5 years to the day :flower:

And we've been married 2 years and 8 days!

We were together 2 years before we got engaged and will have been together 3 when we get married :cloud9:

xxx

We were 14 months from meeting to engagement and it'll be another 14 months from engagement to wedding.

So from strangers to husband and wife in 2 years and 4 months.

We were together for almost 5 years when we got married, started seeing each other in November 2002 and got married on 11th August 2007 x

neither engaged or married yet - but have been together 2 years and we'll be 23 when we get married. so we'll have been together 5 years :) xxxx

We were together four years before we got married and have been married now for just over a year

We are getting married on 21st of this month and will have been together 4 years to the day :) xxx

We got married on our 7 year anniversary exactly (which is what we planned when we were 16!)

We got engaged when we had been together for just over 5.5 years

Oooh and I've just noticed its our 7 month wedding anniversary today! :flower:

We were together 18 and a half months when I finally got a ring on my finger after talkig about it for 6 months or so. No idea when we'll get married, maybe our 2nd anniversary in April if we got the courage up to elope. If not probably be when our future children can be there.

DF and I have been together almost 9 years, we got engaged last summer and planning to get married in Florida in September 2011. :happydance:
xxx

We've been together 8 years and married 3 and a half.

DH and I started dating September of 2003, and we married January 2009. So we were together for just over 5 years when we got married. And we are coming up to our one year anniversary this January.

We were together 1 year and 13 days before we got engaged and will have been together 3 years 5 months and 1 week when we get married. We celebrated our 3 year anniversary last Saturday. :cloud9:

Beca :wave:

from getting together to engagement it took us 17months, and when we get married we shall of been together 5 years :cloud9:

I'll have known OH 5 years 5 months when we marry, but been together for 4 years 4 months lol.

Me and hubby were together about a month before we got engaged!!! And we were married just over a year after we were together.

We have been married for nearly 8 years now :)

got engaged after 6 months as due to get married at our 1year but i was due to give birth a few weeks before. now the wedding is on hold till all babies are born and im down to a size i want to be ( well when my dress i brought fits me again lol )

My fiance and I have been together for 20 months - or 1 year and 8 months.

We got engaged after being together 17 months - or 1 year and 5 months (but he also gave me a promise ring for our 1 year anniversary).

Our wedding is exactly 10 months from today - and at that point we will have been together 2.5 years (2 years and 6 months).

We got together after being friends for a year. Got engaged after 4 years and two months together and are getting married at new year after 5 years :wedding:

We have been together for 14 years and been married for 6
we were engaged 13 months after meeting but wanted to wait to get married until we had both finished university.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->