Marriage poll....

Got engaged 6 months after we got together, then married one year after that. That was two months ago :) But i knew I wanted to marry him about two weeks after I met him!

Met in April '04, started dating September ''04 got engaged in January '05 - so.. four months.
Married in July '08, so three and a half years from engagement to Marriage.

We were together about 8 years when we got married. Probably would have been sooner but we were only 13 when we started dating.

We had been together 2 and a half years when we got engaged and will have been together 3 years and 9 months when we get married! :D

we were together 2 yrs 3 months when we got engaged and married after being together 3 yrs and 4 months. we had our 1st anniversary in august!

We had been together 5 years 8 months and 2 days when we got married this August.

Think we were together 7yrs before we go married although not a proper wedding, so although i am a MRS i don't class that we are married because we haven't had a proper wedding. lol

Introduced say in the March/April, married the 1st June that same year and have been married 7 years and 4 months.

We have been together for 6yrs and 8 months and married on 8th August this yr, we were engaged for 8 months (we got together when I was 16) :cloud9:

Being married is just the best :D

Been together almost 3 years but no engagment or wedding yet (OH has been married before and says he doesn't want to go through it again but then says who knows what will happen in the future :shrug: )

We have been together for 6yrs and 8 months and married on 8th August this yr, we were engaged for 8 months (we got together when I was 16) :cloud9:

Being married is just the best :D

That was our wedding day as well :happydance::happydance:

We had been together 3 years before he proposed and then it took us another 5 years to actually get married! Been married nearly a year now :cloud9:

We had been together nearly 7 years when oh proposed, we got married 8 months later:cloud9:

Well, we dated for six weeks before getting engaged and were married just six weeks after that. We had been friends for four years before that.

We've been together 7yrs in Dec and got engaged 2yrs ago so 5yrs before being engaged.... We're planning on a 2011 wedding so we'd have been together almost 9 years when we get married!

I didn't ever think he'd do the whole marriage thing so altho it seems like quite a long time, it's actually quite a miracle considering his previous opinion on it lol

We were together almost 3 years before getting married. And had our 5 year wedding anniversary back in August. :thumbup:

We got engaged when after 5 years and we are going to be married when we've been together nearly 7 eeek!!!

Well, we dated for six weeks before getting engaged and were married just six weeks after that. We had been friends for four years before that.

Wow thats amazing!! My OHs parents were like that and they've been married for 25 years now :)

We have been together for 3 and a half years (to the day) and no ring on my finger.

Id say we were unofficaly engaged, we are going to get married but OH wants to get a realy nice ring so im having to wait while he saves up.

we were together a year before OH popped the question and we'll have been together 6 days shy of two years when we get married.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->