Marriage poll....

Engaged after 6 motnhs, maried after 7 loooong years of waiting!

We started going out about 10 years ago. We were 18, moved in together at 24, got engaged at 25, married at 27 and now ttc at 28!

Not engaged yet but have been with OH for 3 and a half years (hopefully will get a sparkly for christmas since I've been hinting like crazy!) :haha:

Together 9 Years before marriage. Now together 13 years, married 4!

i know this has nothing to do with the thread but I just love your Avatar Becky!! Is that your bump from your daughter or did you find it online?

We were together for just under 2 years when we got engaged. Got married in August of this year and in Dec will have been together for 4 years.

Dated for 1 year and 7 months before we got engaged, engaged 7 months, and been married for almost 4 months. So all in all, we have been together for 2 and 1/2 years.. wow.. its seems like its been so much longer than that, lol!

Introduced say in the March/April, married the 1st June that same year and have been married 7 years and 4 months.

I am so happy to read this,

I met my DH in Jan of this year, started dating then too, got married in March of this year.

And looking forward to a long healthy marriage!!

We were together just over 3 years when we got married and been married for two years (well...two years in 3 days!). So together just over 5 years. Will have been together just over 6 years when we ttc.

we were together almost 5 years when we got married! I was only 18 when we met though! Now been married a year :)

Allan and I will have had been together for 4 years and 10 months when we get married.

Wedding date is 13th Feb 2010. Our 5 year anniversary is 20th April 2010 :)

We got engaged after being together for 2 weeks. We knew it was right from the very first night. We've been living together since, and we'll have been together for exactly 5 months when we get married.

We started dating at school and had been together for 5 years before we tied the knot.

Me and my hubby have been together for 8 years, got engaged after a year and a half and got married last June in Cyprus. The best part of all that was having our son in Feb 2006. PERFECT!

DH and i knew each other 11 and a half months (10 days short of one year to be exact lol) before we got married and we've been married now for 5 years. :D

We've been together 10 years, married since August 2008 x

Me and my other half have been together for 4 years in Jan 2010 and have been engaged for 2 month (september this year).

We're planning to get married either next year or year after, depending on if we can save up enough by then :)

We were together 6 and a half years before we got married, engaged for 5.
Have been married for 16 months now.

We got engaged when we'd been together 6 years and married at just over 7 years.

We'll be starting to TTC in January which will be 12 years together and nearly 5 of being married.

K x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->