Married before or after Baby number 1 ?

Jenren

Reaction score
Hi Girlies

Was just wondering - were your married before or after baby number 1 or ttc ?

How old are we all ??

I would like to be married before baby 1 but im not at the moment, been with my fiance for 10 yrs now not set a date as of yet.

Im 28 in 2 weeks.

Love Jen xx

I am 23. I am not married to OH and at the moment dont plan on it. But if when we come closer to TTC date we have the money we might get married. x

I wasn't married for baby number 1! We got married in December and our daughter was our bridesmaid age 21 months!
Now we're married we're trying to conceive baby number 2!!

This has been a HUGE issue for us as we want both but with time ticking on, we have made a decision to TTC anyway.

We are looking at all options wedding wise now so who knows, it could well be that we are married by the time (if) baby comes along but if we aren't thats no big deal xxx

Married as my husbands family don't agree with having a child out of wedlock, I'm 25 :)

I was married. Have been with dh since i was 16 and i'm now 28. Got married at 24 and had Lexie at 27. Now wtt no 2 xx

Married. Got married when I was 23, and I'm now 32. We're now WTT for baby #2, and Alyssa is 11 weeks old.

Not married and never intended to be before we started TTC. Im not big on marriage but thats only because i honestly do not know a married couple who are not either on the 2nd or 3rd marriage or who are really happy. Parents have been married 5 times between them and getting married myself is not a big issue for me. I would like to eventually, but im in no hurry.

Were not married and have no plans to get married in the neer future. We have the rest of our lifes to get married and both of our parents have had failed marrages so were in no rush.

we are engaged to be married, we got in engaged in feb 07, started ttc in jan 07, and tbh, never expected maddi at all because of my pcos, i was told i couldn't have children! so we were planning on marriage before baby, but then we conceived maddi in sept 07 and of course, for us, that was much more important :D we will probaby get married before baby no 2, but if we don't then we're not too fussed, but if all goes to plan, we would like to move and get married the year after next, and start ttc again after we're married :D

We're planning on starting to try for a baby literally as soon as we're married! So we'll definitely be married first! No particular reason why, it's just sort of happened that way. We're both fairly traditional in some ways so maybe that's why!

Beca :wave:

i would really like to be married, we have 2 LO's and have been engaged since 1 year before we had our son, but we are a real strong family unit so it does not make a differance but it will happen in the near future x

It was important to me to be married before we started a family. We were both 23 when we got married, we're now 24 and will be TTC in December 09. We've been married 1 year as of last month.

Married before we had David (who's 5 1/2 months). I'm 23, and we're WTT #2. I guess I've always had a positive view of marriage because my parents are so incredibly happy together.

We were married when we were 19 - it was just something we desperately wanted to do - we only had a low key wedding as we were more interested in being man and wife than anything else. We didn't even consider kids until the last year or so - I am now 26.

I certainly don't think you have to be married to have kids though x

Married 2005 and 1st baby was born 2008. I'm 23 now. :)

I won't be married before I have my first child for a fact
Not really by choice more financial

Although I'd like all my children to be involved in my wedding so mayb that's a good thing = ]

xx

we are going to try for our first as soon as we are married next year, tho if we cudnt get married for a while then we would have tryed sooner. im 21 ( 22 on sat yay! ) and OH is 23 (24 on fri!) xxxx so exciting :D

'Estelseren' looks like we will be getting married at nearly the same time :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"