6. Neither engaged or married & expecting/have a family
  7. My names Stircrazy & I'm scared :fool:

PMSL @7
We have been engaged 13 years!!!

(muahaha!)

Noooo!!

Why no big day yet? If ok to ask :D

lol love the last answer! lol

Im not sure what to put, we were engaged before we started trying (number 3) but then marreid before i gave birth (number 2)

x

hahaha @ last option. We weren't married and OH was anti marriage but he did ask me a few months ago to marry him and now asks on a regular basis when we are going to tie the knot. Not sure nwhat has happened, he has either realised what a fox I am and he would be mad to lose me, or he has another family somewhere and feels guilty.

Hilarious isn't it?:rofl:
No big reason why not and of course its fine to ask
First of all i wanted the huge princess thing and Ant wanted register office
then i changed mind to oh well is only a bit of paper!!
Then and bare in mind this is over the years LOL
I decided i felt lonely haveing a diff name to the rest of them so said ok we'll do register office and great piss up LOL
Noooo he decided he wants church now!!!

So we are at a stale mate again
Must admit though we don't discuss it very much unless i am hormonal and come out with the " you don't love me i'm just a baby maker to you":rofl:

So there you go I've prob missed some crap out, but reading it i think it could be a commitment thing now but 14 yrs together 13 engaged and 2 kids and a dog and 2 fish.....

lol beanie!

Thats sweet, do you not want to get married then?

x

We had been married just over 2 years when I got pregnant, and I found out the day before our 6 year anniversary together.

we were engaged before starting TTC, miscarried before we got married but still got married as planned before what would've been my EDD, - we decided on rough dates for wedding within a week of being engaged

Ah Jo! LOL Well maybe one day you'll both have the same idea and not change your minds lol

And awww Beanie :D

R.office & a bloody good night celebrating is all I'd want on the 'day' ...

My OH hasn't read this yet :rofl:

We got engaged while TTC then we got married last year, when Charlie was 6 months old. I loved having her at the wedding, really special!

I'm #4 "Engaged whist pregnant/after birth". We've been dating for 5 1/2 years now and hope to get marrried next fall when our Lil One is around 6-8 months

With Kai we got engaged whilst i was pregnant, then we got married before this baby .:wacko:

i don't know what to answer.... I was married when i fell pregnant, but i wasn't pregnant to my husband, we were separated :blush:

lol@answer 7! i see hes answered now!

im not married or engaged!

We're not engaged/married, but we have a beautiful little girl so we don't care. Plus my boyfriend will probably have to wait for a while to pay for the kind of wedding I want anyway, lol.

my application for divorce from my first husband was with the court already when I fell pregnant to my babydaddy and the divorce went through in August :happydance:

at the moment my application to take back my maiden name is with the embassy :baby:

OH wants to marry, but after getting divorced I still want to wait a little longer before I say "yes" again ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->