Married Before Or After Or Not?!

Number 1 for me...

We have been together for 9 years, married for 2 years and TTC for 1 year.

LOL at SC :rofl:

Depends which kid you're asking about!:dohh:

With Kayleigh we got married when she was 11 months, divorced a couple of years later.

Then I married again in June 2005, and Charlie was born in August 2006.

So I suppose I can choose!

We are really conventional - we got married in September 05 and started ttc in January 07 - boring reallyAlthough I didnt tell my family about him till he moved in - oops Sinead

lol beanie!

Thats sweet, do you not want to get married then?

x

yeah I do, but want to get this pregnancy out the way and lose weight before without having a mad stress about it all. Plus then both children will be at the wedding. I think it will be within the next 2 years.

Got engaged when we were expecting Rebecca, altho we cant afford a wedding now! Not too bothered as I want to do him in just now!:blush:

We waited until after we were married, if I had it my way we would started TTC about 6 months after the wedding :rofl: DH didn't see it my way

Got married Sept 2005, started TTC Summer 2007, pregnant sometime in Septemeber... not sure exact dates yet ;)

my application for divorce from my first husband was with the court already when I fell pregnant to my babydaddy and the divorce went through in August :happydance:

at the moment my application to take back my maiden name is with the embassy :baby:

OH wants to marry, but after getting divorced I still want to wait a little longer before I say "yes" again ;)

I do not have children with my first husband, so I am def:

Neither engaged or married, but divorced & expecting/have a family ;)

We were just happy being together, and never even talked about getting married, until after our 3rd son. I said to my other half " I want to get married so I have the same last name as the boys before our son starts preschool"
He said " yeah why not".

It really wasn't very romantic. I love my hubby and he loves me, doing the whole big wedding thing wasn't really for us. Anyway we decided to elope, we went to the Whitsunday's ( long Island, club crocodile) and my mother and her partner, Hubby's mum and dad and our best friends came along. We got married bare feet on the beach with my 3 sons rolling around in the sand, it was wonderful.
Our family and friends stayed for 3days and then they flew back with our kids and Hubby and I stayed on for another 7nights.

first comes love --then comes marriage---then comes a baby in a baby carriage---lol

We've been together for nearly 10 years, married for 6. Ella came along when we'd been married for 4 years, but I married young (19). It would have been nice to have the kids there when we married, but I'm happy the way we did things. I think we'll renew our vows when we've been married for 10 years and dress the kids up then :)

Im glad Im not the only one whose not married yet or has any plans of getting married in the near furutre. me and Dave have been together 7 years and have a daughter I think that shows were commited. I would like to get engaged but it would be a long engagement, think I would like to get married when weve done having children so thay can all be there.

We were engaged which TTC and pregnant and got married when LO was 7 months x

We weren't engaged or married and still aren't lol xx

I voted 4 but meant 3. Sorry Wobbs.

We were engaged before/while TTC.

I was pregnant with my daughter when we got engaged. We planned to marry before her birth, but she passed and I had to deliver her 2 weeks before our wedding.

Steve and I did things what you might call the "traditional" way lol. We got married, saved up and bought our own house then had a baby - just how it worked out for us. We've been married 5yrs this June xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->