Mary Poppins Returns - Why Why Why

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
This makes me sad :cry: Why do they have to ruin classic films.

I love a handful of the classic films they are my favourite of all time and I couldn't wait to watch them with my girls.

The new Annie was awful even my daughters preferred the original Annie #phew, and nothing beats the original Oliver Twist but now Mary Poppins.

Anyone else with me and think there are just some films that should be left, they are destroying such amazing classic films that should stay classic.

The Mary Poppins returns I think is meant to be a sequel, so if anything it might attract more attention to the original movie. The original is one of my favourite movies, and my daughter and I love to watch it :) We also love Wizard of Oz from 1939, and I'm planning to show her the original 'Annie' soon too.

But yeah, I hate it when they do 'remakes' of what were already great films. Its all for money and the new films rarely have the same charm as the classic ones did.

I read it was remake and didn't look into it any more. I still think certain classics should go untouched, added to :blush: I love the fact my girls love them too.

Megan looks like a Annie :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->