Massage

Dee_H

Mama to Rian + Bump
Reaction score
I have a pregnancy massage booked for tomorrow.I'm pretty excited. I have had a regular massage but not a preggo..has anyone had one and if so how is it different from regular massage??

:hi: Dee! My Best friend is taking me to a spa for the day a week on Wed :cloud9: and am having facial etc but know they do pregnancy massages. Am thinking of having one but its expensive. Let me know if its worth it :hugs:
Enjoy x

Am SO jealous! Have a great time and let us know how it goes. I may have to get one!!

I have my massage at 6:45 tonight...I go for an hour. It will be nice to relax and be pampered for a bit. No offense to DH either but I bet it will be a lot better than the massages he gives..lol. Will let you know how it goes:hugs:

My sis and i are thinking of doing this for my birthday in October.. i cant wait to hear your experience x

So I had mymassage last night..it was absolute heaven. She gave me mostly a relaxation massage as she does not recommend getting deep tissue massages until really late in your pregnancy...certain muscles can induce contractions in the uterus. I laid on each side and she rub me down with warm stones...omg it felt good!!!. She also rubbed ml calves and feet. She then got me to lay on my back...still safe this early on..and rubbed all along my neck, my sholders and arms, up into my scalp and all around my forhead down into my jaw. She used pillows between my legs when I was laying on my side and under my knees when I was laying on my back. She gave me some great tips about sitting and sleeping positions as well as some simple stretches to do. I highly recommend anyone pregnant to get this done and it is very important to make sure the massage therapist specializes in pregnancy massage...it is very different from a regular massage. Dim lights, aroma therapy ocean waves music and a fab massage...what a way to spend an hour. I'm going back in 3 weeks. Give it a try ladies!!:hugs:

WOW sounds lovely, glad you enjoyed it hun :hugs:

Oh my! that sounds so yummy, thank you! im definitely going for it - yippeee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->