Massive Scare!!

Ginaerhol

Mummy of 3 princesses :D
Reaction score
Hi Ladies...just had to post had the biggest scare last night. Had a tender tummy all day yesterday but just thought it was stretching etc. Was getting ready for bed at 10pm went to the loo...and blood loads of it mucus as well. I just froze and burst into tears took my OH a good 3 hours to calm me down i was in a complete state. Eventually went to bed after agreeing with OH that i would go to the EPAU first thing this morning.
Got to the hospital at 7am this morning already people waiting before me lol and it doesnt even open till 8am!! Went in to see the doctor and get my scan appointment. Scan was at 9.15am i thought the time was never going to end.

Went in for scan (an internal lovely) 5 seconds in (the longest 5 seconds of my life) Baby is fine jumping about all over the place turns the screen to me and there baby is wiggling about all over the place :happydance:. I just erupted...tears kept coming and would not stop. I was so convinced that something was terribly wrong. Had an internal with a speculum and have erosion's on my cervix which is apparently the cause of the bleeding (there was so much i just cant believe it) i have to take it easy till the bleeding stops (its not red anymore just all brown and horrible). Im sorry for going on i just have to share my sheer relief with you lovely ladies. I finally got a proper so many weeks and so many days today as well and i am 8 weeks 5 days so that makes me due on the 7th January i think :D. Hope all you ladies and gorgeous bumps are doing well xxxxxx

glad everything is ok! scary times, but good to see everything was fine :D

Aww that must have been terrifying!!
glad it turned out ok though and hope it continues to be.
And you got to see your baby, so now you probably even better than before :) x

much better now it could have been so much worse i am so thankful that everything is ok :) xx

Really glad everything is ok and fine with the baby! congratulations and just take it easy hun xx

Glad everything is ok. Blood is scary, I'm over 12 weeks now and have had bleeding or spotting pretty much the whole time. My baby is active and growing well too. Just one of those things that's stressful. I'm glad they found the cause for you, and I hope the rest helps you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->