Maternity Allowance - how long to hear?

Samemka

Mummy of 2 girlies
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Does anyone know how long it takes to hear back about maternity allowance?

I sent my forms off almost two weeks ago, but still haven't heard anything.

Thanks

Sam

I'm in Canada, so it's different here, but I hope someone is able to help you out!

Give them a call hun, it should be around about now you'd hear anything, the number is 0845 608 8642 x

Ok, I'll see if I get anything Monday and if not ring them.

Thanks girls!

I sent mine off on the 1st April (you can't send it in before you start your Maternity leave/while your still being paid by work) and received a letter from them about 2 weeks ago.

Had to sign it and send it back. Received another letter early last week and had my first payment today. (They did backdate it to the 1st April for me)

I'm in the same area as you so it should be the same office that deals with it.

I heard back within a week and had money in the bank within 2 weeks. Hope you get yours sorted soon xx

woah what else do i need to do??? ive given my matb1 form to employer?? i thought thats all we had to do?? im due to leave in 2 weeks :(

woah what else do i need to do??? ive given my matb1 form to employer?? i thought thats all we had to do?? im due to leave in 2 weeks :(

dont worry hun, if you're getting maternity pay from your employer you dont need to do anything else, this is for maternity allowance when you get payed from the gov if you dont qualify for maternity pay from work :hugs:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

Mine was all sorted within 2 weeks, i was suprised how fast it was

woah...i was gettin a bit worried there...i got it from the gov with my first, but im not sure how long it took to come thru. fankoooo :) x x

You should have heard by now so if you don't hear anything today give them a call hun, take care :hugs: XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->