Maternity Allowance

knk2011

Reuben's Mummy :)
Reaction score

How quickly was yours sorted?

I sent mine over a week ago by recorded delivery and when I rang last week they said they hadn't put it onto the system yet, so to call back this week. I called again today and they said that they haven't got it yet and it can take up to 10 days to receive it as it goes through a bunch of different offices.

My friends all said it didn't take that long to hear back about their claims, but this seems to be taking a while.

I'm on day 10 since I posted mine and recieved a letter confirming payments this morning which should be paid in the next few days..... It'll get there Hun :) xxx

I hope they figure it out soon, I have no income at the moment other than OH and we're moving house soon. They ought to back date it to the date I sent it off though right?

I posted mine a week tomorrow so was hoping to hear back soon

Yes they back date it to when you started your mat leave x

On the .Gov website it says it can take 4-6 weeks to process!

I sent mine in last week, heard nothing yet. Didnt send it recorded tho - wish I had >.<

I hope they figure it out soon, I have no income at the moment other than OH and we're moving house soon. They ought to back date it to the date I sent it off though right?

You can choose a date on the forms can't you? I didn't cus I don't really mind when it starts and they've done it from 26/05/2012 and they pay it 2weeks in arrears it says so I should start receiving payment soon.
Hopefully urs will appear soon Hun xxx

I didnt have a bit to fill in a date for it to start and just sent it in the freepost envelope....maybe I should have done it recorded!! :wacko: iv got 4 weeks before I start mat leave so hopefully it will be done x

I sent mine off two week agao, phoned last monday and they'd awarded it but just hadnt picked a date to be paid, still waiting on my first payment. But I lost my job so I get paid straight from 29 weeks. I'd just keep on at them. I sent mine to the wrexham office if that helps you?

Mine took about 6 weeks to hear back (but I sent it right at 26 weeks, so really early). When they did send it back, it also came with the date it would start. Though it actually started about 2 weeks later than the date they stated in the letter and it's always late going into my account.

Yeah I sent mine to the Wrexham office too.
Wish they'd just hurry up, could really do with it starting to come in what with moving and all.

Mine took about 2 weeks then I received a letter which stated the amount they will be paying weekly :)

I have to post my reply (including the date I want to start being paid). It's usually the day mat leave starts. I have my last day of work on Sunday so will date it from Monday :)

Hope you hear soon. I phoned as I hadn't heard anything and they arranged a call back that day for me - which they stated they had received it but hadn't processed it as yet. I received my reply about 5 days after that :flower:

Knk - congrats on moving house :). Hope you found a good one :)

Knk - congrats on moving house :). Hope you found a good one :)

Thank you! It is lovely. A two double bedroomed end terrace house with a garden :) Can't believe my luck really and the dog is allowed to come too :)! We move next Thursday.

Mine took about 2 weeks then I received a letter which stated the amount they will be paying weekly :)

I have to post my reply (including the date I want to start being paid). It's usually the day mat leave starts. I have my last day of work on Sunday so will date it from Monday :)

Hope you hear soon. I phoned as I hadn't heard anything and they arranged a call back that day for me - which they stated they had received it but hadn't processed it as yet. I received my reply about 5 days after that :flower:

Hmm, I don't know whether to call again, just for my peace of mind to at least know they've received it all as they were my original pay slips and it'll be a bugger to get new ones sent out to me.

Mine was put through as urgent because I was over 29 weeks? but now my work wont sort out the SMP1 so I am going to have to phone them as I want my money to start in 3 weeks and work are being so slow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->