Maternity Allowance

That's the same with me familygirl, my contracted hours we'd 13 but I always worked 30+ hours a week. But the reason I can't get SMP because its company policy to pay by contracted hours rather than average wages earned! So u could still get something xx

Same over here! Stupid policies.
The only thing you need to qualify for Maternity Allowance is to be working for said employer for a certain period of time and to have earned a minimum of £30 a week.

Where as for my company's pay, they said on contract I need to earn £109 a week, where as my contract hours only earns half of that, but I always did more! Unfair really, as based on the amount of time I had been working for them, I was entitled to enhanced pay too :(

It's a joke really as my manager sat me down at 23 weeks and said that payroll had got in touch and said I would be entitled to it but I just knew it was dodgy and soft believe it so started the forms before I left! My company have been awful dealing with my maternity It took them a month (after I had gone on maternity) that I couldn't get it an that was because I was pestering them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->