Maternity bra recommendations?

Reaction score
Hi ladies, My boobs are ridiculous big already since about 6 weeks, Ive been still wearing my normal bras, but last night had enough and went up in the attic to get down my bag of maternity clothes and bras from my first pregnancy. Was so relieved to put on my old maternity bra this morning lol. But now its really starting to dig into me and its not even lunch time! It feels really tight and I am already about to unbutton the back of it...

I really loved these maternity/nursing bras I wore with my first pregnancy, they were so comfy and stretchy. Theyre the Bravado ones, the Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra size L. Im not sure I can continue to wear them for this pregnancy so will defintily need to pick up a few new ones.

Do you have any recommendations!!
Thanks

Yer I am interested in this as I need to buy new bras this weekend really but aware my boobs will probably grow even more so don't want to waste a lot of money for such a short period of time x

I got a Cantaloop one last pregnancy and it was fab. Stretchy gives support and can be used for feeding too. Washed well too.

I've been wearing one of these for about 2 months and I love it.

https://www.bravadodesigns.eu/shop/uk-en/the-body-silk-seamless-nursing-bra

My boobs are absolutely killing me already and I have just been to M&S and purchased their range on "breast surgery" bras. Bit strange but they are AMAZING! I'm so much more comfortable and they are really nice patterns and much cheaper than the maternity range xx

I got a Cantaloop one last pregnancy and it was fab. Stretchy gives support and can be used for feeding too. Washed well too.

Will look that one up! Thank you!

I've been wearing one of these for about 2 months and I love it.

https://www.bravadodesigns.eu/shop/uk-en/the-body-silk-seamless-nursing-bra

Thanks! There the ones I was wearing for my first pregnancy! they are very comfy arent they, I even slept in them and also wore them for a few months after DS was born. Maybe they are just good for one pregnancy! Or else Im heavier this time round lol :) Im considering buying them in the next size up.

My boobs are absolutely killing me already and I have just been to M&S and purchased their range on "breast surgery" bras. Bit strange but they are AMAZING! I'm so much more comfortable and they are really nice patterns and much cheaper than the maternity range xx

Interesting!! Will have a look in M&S asap, as it would be so much handier to actually buy the bras in a shop, rather than online. Thank you!

I went to mothercare and they have a bra service where the lady was very kind and found the perfect size then they have a bra promise that if they don't have the bra you want in the size you need then can order in the shop and they will send it out for free next day delivery to home address. So this is what I have done and my bra should hopefully arrive today and I can let you know if it is any good x

I went to mothercare and they have a bra service where the lady was very kind and found the perfect size then they have a bra promise that if they don't have the bra you want in the size you need then can order in the shop and they will send it out for free next day delivery to home address. So this is what I have done and my bra should hopefully arrive today and I can let you know if it is any good x

Hi, yes thanks let us know how it goes!
Have mothercare improved their bra service? When I was in years ago, they had very few and the staff weren't so helpful. Sounds like theyre better now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->