Maternity Clothes - Dorothy Perkins

ProudMommy26

Happy Mommy of 3
Reaction score
Hi everyone! For those that live in the UK, I thought I'd let you know that there's a nice little sale on the Dorothy Perkins website on maternity wear. Also if you enter the code: DPVIPE you can get an extra 20% off. I've just got myself a nice black dress, skirt, leggings and lovely top for £50 (should of been £100+). Also there's free next day delivery if you spend over £50, up until Friday. It's worth having a look if you're after some maternity clothes. Here's the website https://www.dorothyperkins.co.uk
Hope this helps :)

BTW: That 20% code is off everything so if you wanted to get some shoes or something off there. There you go! The voucher code expires in 5 days time.

Woop thanks, I was looking at their website the other day so will definitely make a few purchases this lunchtime!

Cheers for that, I have found a most beautiful dress but I dont get paid till monday :dohh: may have to to do some blagging with OH :haha:

Cheers for that, I have found a most beautiful dress but I dont get paid till monday :dohh: may have to to do some blagging with OH :haha:

Hehe I just begged the hubby if I could have some clothes. My bump is getting huge now and fed up of wearing old big clothes. Looking forward to dressing up a bit more and showing off my bump :)

Hehe I just begged the hubby if I could have some clothes. My bump is getting huge now and fed up of wearing old big clothes. Looking forward to dressing up a bit more and showing off my bump :)

Well Im using some of my old maternity clothes and have got a few new tops but we have a christening in two weeks and a birthday party next month I could wear it too. I already asked and he iffed and ummmed but I think he will get it for me :haha::happydance:

Ooooh!

Can someone help with thew jeans sizing? It works in inches but starts with 27, which why their size guide would be like a 2! Is the inches your hips or waist?

Thanks for this I have just bought a load of stuff, including 2 pairs of linen trousers that were £3 then with the discount £2.40! bargain! some tops and a pair of some strange looking 3/4 length denim harems looked like they would be comfortable for the summer! o and a lovely mama.licious dress...

Here is the dress, this would be ok for a christening wouldnt it? Probably wear with black tights and a black bolero. It would be rude to leave it there for £12 wouldnt it? :haha:

Attachments

• dress.jpg
    dress.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 3
Ooooh!

Can someone help with thew jeans sizing? It works in inches but starts with 27, which why their size guide would be like a 2! Is the inches your hips or waist?

I'm not so sure about this. But on the item you're looking on. There should be a 'size guide' button that might help you on sizes. Also just researched this up and found this Jeans size guide:

Hip (eur) 34 = 6UK (26 Waist)

Hip (eur) 36 = 8UK (28 Waist)

Hip (eur) 38 = 10UK (29 Waist)

Hip (eur) 40 = 12UK (31 Waist)

Hip (eur) 42 = 14UK (33 Waist)

Hip (eur) 44 = 16UK (35 Waist)

Not sure if it's correct though.

Here is the dress, this would be ok for a christening wouldnt it? Probably wear with black tights and a black bolero. It would be rude to leave it there for £12 wouldnt it? :haha:

I was looking at that dress too. It's beautiful! Bought the black one with the zip on the front instead though as I don't have anywhere fancy to go to lol. Love the colour too :)

hi guys - just looking at the site now - do you buy for the size before you were pregnant or the size you are now? i was a size 8 but i've put on a bit since then and have a bump - so not sure what size to get...

hi guys - just looking at the site now - do you buy for the size before you were pregnant or the size you are now? i was a size 8 but i've put on a bit since then and have a bump - so not sure what size to get...

I'm not sure. I was a size 6 before I got pregnant and have got everything in size 8 instead as I'm going to put weight on.

They didn't have my size in that dress :cry:, but it would be lovely for a christening! and at £12!

Thanks for this, my work computer won't let me see images (boo) but I'll be rushing home to start shopping!!

Right, everyone stop buying stuff until I can get on at lunchtime, lol! I think that grey dress is really nice, I was looking at that as a possible for workwear as well. I have a christening that same weekend but last night managed to find a dress I bought ages ago from Monsoon that made me look incredibly fat and pregnant at the time, but as I am now actually fat and pregnant I might as well wear that!

I mainly need weekend wear and things I can wear to rugby matches, running very low on those! Got a couple of weddings coming up but plan on requesting an Isabella Oliver dress from the husband for those, not seen anything else I like.

Woo, ordered a batch of stuff and saved about £20 - thanks for the tip-off! :)

Thank you so much for posting this - I've been desperate to pick me up a couple of bits to make myself feel good again!

I managed to get a pair of jeans, two tunic dresses and a normal plain top for £50 - think that's a bargain really!

Glad some of you have picked up some bargains :) I'm tempted to get myself a maternity coat as I've just popped my button on my old one lol.

Hi everyone! For those that live in the UK, I thought I'd let you know that there's a nice little sale on the Dorothy Perkins website on maternity wear. Also if you enter the code: DPVIPE you can get an extra 20% off. I've just got myself a nice black dress, skirt, leggings and lovely top for £50 (should of been £100+). Also there's free next day delivery up until Friday. It's worth having a look if you're after some maternity clothes. Here's the website https://www.dorothyperkins.co.uk
Hope this helps :)

BTW: That 20% code is off everything so if you wanted to get some shoes or something off there. There you go! The voucher code expires in 5 days time.

Awesome thanks, bit miffed that I've just bought loads of stuff already though!...always the way isn't it haha

I love buying for my bump and the DP leggings are amazing!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->