Maternity Clothes - Dorothy Perkins

The free delivery

On one bit. It say only orders over £50 then at checkout it says free delivery just select express nominated Delivery at checkout but doesn't say for orders over £50 and that didn't appear till i entered the code

But it's charging me I only want one pair of trousers delivery is more than they are lol

The free delivery

On one bit. It say only orders over £50 then at checkout it says free delivery just select express nominated Delivery at checkout but doesn't say for orders over £50 and that didn't appear till i entered the code

But it's charging me I only want one pair of trousers delivery is more than they are lol

Ahh I didn't see that bit as everything I ordered came to just over £50 so it didn't charge me.

Hi everyone! For those that live in the UK, I thought I'd let you know that there's a nice little sale on the Dorothy Perkins website on maternity wear. Also if you enter the code: DPVIPE you can get an extra 20% off. I've just got myself a nice black dress, skirt, leggings and lovely top for £50 (should of been £100+). Also there's free next day delivery up until Friday. It's worth having a look if you're after some maternity clothes. Here's the website https://www.dorothyperkins.co.uk
Hope this helps :)

BTW: That 20% code is off everything so if you wanted to get some shoes or something off there. There you go! The voucher code expires in 5 days time.

Awesome thanks, bit miffed that I've just bought loads of stuff already though!...always the way isn't it haha

I love buying for my bump and the DP leggings are amazing!!! xx

I haven't had leggings from there before, so looking forward to seeing what they're like :)

Just Ordered a pair of jeans && a pair of linen trousers, with the discount it came to a grand total of £8 :haha: thanks proudmommy 26 :thumbup: x

I need to get off this site... proudmummy 26 - you've set me off!

I'm desperate to get me some nice plain tops that are longer to wear with leggings and it appears DP's are the BEST place for there...I just ALMOST spent another 105 (yes, ONE HUNDRED AND FIVE) on exactly that. I closed the window before it all got the better of me!! I haven't bought myself anything for SO long..!!

Just Ordered a pair of jeans && a pair of linen trousers, with the discount it came to a grand total of £8 :haha: thanks proudmommy 26 :thumbup: x

No problem :) I'm still tempted to get more :haha: Should be getting my delivery today.

Just a heads up. I've got my order today and tried all the clothes on. They fit lovely and great quality too! Whoop! :)

I got mine too, but sending thr dresses back - I really should look at materials before buying! Thought they were cotton tunic type dresses - much too dress dressy for me!

But nice and quick delivery, and the jeans are lush!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->