Maternity Clothes first time moms

Won't it still cost the same whether I buy it sooner or at 25 weeks?

Thank you to those posters who have been making me feel better about considering going shopping sooner :) I really have appreciated those comments. I feel so bloated and uncomfortable and self conscious about feeling like I'm showing already. Yes maybe it's all bloat but either way I barely fit in my pants and am embarrassed about it. So I have really appreciated your understanding. I wish I was one of you who barely showed or didn't show until 20 something weeks. Unfortunately I am not as lucky as you.

Feeling blue :(

Don't feel blue! I went to my daughter's dance studio today (9 wks) in maternity clothes! I'd rather be cute and comfortable than feel like a sausage stuffed in my regular clothes. :)

absolutely. There is no need to worry about being comfortable. Don't forget that your digestive system slows right down which causes a lot of bloat too (at least for me it does). After I eat (especially if I eat too much), I look 4-5 months pregnant. With my DS I ate what I wanted when I wanted. This time I'm trying to be a little healthier but I'm sure I have already put on weight.

Won't it still cost the same whether I buy it sooner or at 25 weeks?

Thank you to those posters who have been making me feel better about considering going shopping sooner :) I really have appreciated those comments. I feel so bloated and uncomfortable and self conscious about feeling like I'm showing already. Yes maybe it's all bloat but either way I barely fit in my pants and am embarrassed about it. So I have really appreciated your understanding. I wish I was one of you who barely showed or didn't show until 20 something weeks. Unfortunately I am not as lucky as you.

Feeling blue :(

Don't feel blue at all hun!!! I know it's a lot to deal with the body changes. I've struggled with it 3 times already. Going on the 4th. My first took forever to pop. Since then I show pretty early (even if it's just bloat) I wear whatever makes me feel comfortable and better about myself. Don't feel bad about your body or whether you show early or not!! You are growing a beautiful baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->