Maternity clothing sizes 20+ UK

Mummy2b88

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I hope you can help me,

The websites that I have some across for maternity clothing for 20+ from what I have looked at seem to not exceed sized 18-20 since that is what they go up to! I am usually a 16-18 however now the bump is growing as well as the top half I am struggling to find clothes online or even in person! at the stores they always say, we only sell online now :growlmad: :hissy:

I am getting frustrated and because this is my first pregnancy I feel clueless on where to start, I can get overwhelmed the thought of buying trousers and not going over the bump and understanding the use of the bump bands.

Simply be and fashion world, Asos , yours clothing and asda George x

Next do up to size 22. First pregnancy I was a 22 and I bought a fair bit off ebay, mainly trousers. Then i just got quite a few fairly forgiving plus size tops and cardigans and managed that way. This time I've ordered a couple of bits from asos, and they're really nice.

I get things from New Look, but none do maternity at that size :(

H&M's maternity range is good and their XL is a generous 20-22 I would say.

I've bought a few bits in size 20 maternity from George @ Asda, Mamas and Papas, Mothercare and Debenhams. They can be quite pricey but had some good offers in sales.

New look do mat jeans in size 20 and they seem bigger than a 20, I has to reorder in a smaller size even though is normally buy a size 20-22 jeans from their normal range. H&m for stretchy tops.
Next have some nice stuff up to 22 but is more pricy. I also got some stuff in Sevenoaks sale at size 20.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->