Maternity rights?

kayleigh89

Reaction score
Hey all i am on mat leave at the min cus my lil angel was born after 24 weeks of pregnancy could anyone tell me what pay i get also how long?
As my employer has sent no letters to me :(

It really depends on your employers hun as they all have different rules.

You will definitely get SMP which is about £150 a week (up until 39 weeks from memory)

Cheers hunni i know they calculated my mat leave before i lost him sayin i will get 6 weeks at 90% of my wage then the rest SMP will i still be entitled to same leave do u know? thanks hunni xx

Yes, you will be entitled to full rights as long as LO was born after 24 weeks.

Take as much time as you need. I had 8 weeks off and in hindsight should have taken longer as when you go back, people forget very quickly what you have been through and expect you to be ok all of the time. I am finding the fact that Evelyn isn't ever mentioned very difficult. (Had she survived everyone would have asked about her)

I am so sorry your baby didn't make it Kayleigh, it is so unfair :hugs::hugs:

Yes, you will be entitled to full rights as long as LO was born after 24 weeks.

Take as much time as you need. I had 8 weeks off and in hindsight should have taken longer as when you go back, people forget very quickly what you have been through and expect you to be ok all of the time. I am finding the fact that Evelyn isn't ever mentioned very difficult. (Had she survived everyone would have asked about her)

I am so sorry your baby didn't make it Kayleigh, it is so unfair :hugs::hugs:

Awww hunny all that has just brought a tear,i know what u mean hunny cus im the same OH goes bk to work tomoz and i dont know how im going to cope without him either :( xx

Cheers chick xxx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

All I had was one week afterwards off. My baby was lost at 16w6d though so no mat leave was entitled. That being said, in Canada it is one yr at 55% of your normal salary :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->