General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Gigs oh for sure, I’m supposed to be safe today anyway. Unfortunately I wasn’t in the mood this morning after seeing my temp. But I’ll see if I can get any tonight, just in case.

AF does seem to arrive at 13-14dpo (12-13 day luteal phase), but you can have an anovulatory cycle and still get your period on time. The weird part is the spotting starting at 2-3dpo and going until I get full flow at 13-14dpo.

I’ll keep tracking my temp just in case. But if for some reason I ovulate like 3 whole days after my LH surge (which sounds incredibly unlikely), I wouldn’t have O-5 anymore lol, so unless I can get some tonight and then that happens, I’ll be out. I will check my progesterone levels though around 7dpo to verify the temp accuracy (aka if the temp is accurate, progesterone will be low).

honestly with the spotting it does sound like it could simply be low progesterone. fairly common and an easy fix. when do you get your thyroid test results?

Wait so is he saying he’s willing to yolo it and only test (ok know haha I know you’d be testing regardless) post bd?

Dobs I wouldn’t get my hopes up lol, he always comes to his senses :rofl: we’ll see, but I’m not getting super excited until he actually does it.

Gigs should be 3-5 days. If that’s normal, I’ll see what my progesterone levels are at 7dpo (or, supposed ovulation), and then talk to my gyno from there.

Well, turns out it was faster than 3-5 days :rofl: results just came back. Everything is normal with my thyroid, so I can rule that out as a source of the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->