Maxi Cosi Fero Review - a safe and stylish Group 2/3 seat

creambun

Reaction score
We have always used Maxi Cosi car seats for our daughter, so when she grew out of her Priori XP seat, and needed a Group 2 seat, we were really pleased to be given the opportunity to test and review the new Fero from Maxi Cosi. We've had the Fero for just over a month now and we're really impressed with it. My daughter also loves it! I thought I would post my review on here as I hoped others would find it helpful.

Pros:
Good safety features - air protect side impact technology gives my children extra protection.
Very light and manageable so easy to handle and swap between cars.
Quick and easy to fasten the seat belt correctly.
Very comfortable for both older and younger children. The seat is streamlined and slim so older, taller children still have plenty of room.
Very stylish.
Excellent quality and will last for many years as it is able to grow with your child.

Cons:
None

I have two children aged 4 and 6, who both use the Fero, although it is mainly for my youngest daughter. She always looks very safe and protected when sitting in the seat. The backrest can be adjusted in both height and width so I can adjust it to fit her perfectly, keeping her as safe as possible.

The Fero is very quick to fit and the seat belt threading system is brilliant. A one way clip allows you to slide the seat belt into place at the shoulder. This is quick to use and keeps the seat belt securely in place. Across the lap, the seat belt sits in two wide indents on either side of the seat. These are wider than normal and make it much easier to see the belt buckle when fastening the seat belt. They also help you position the seat belt so it stays in a safe, comfortable position across your child's lap.

Both my children find the Fero very comfortable. So comfortable that my youngest daughter often falls asleep in it on long journeys! It's very quick to adjust the seat for different size children as an easily-accessible button on the top of the seat allows you to slide the back rest up and down so that you can easily adjust the seat once your child is sitting in it. Perfect if you need to use the seat for different children.

The Fero also looks great. It has a simple circle pattern which is stylish and appeals to children. My daughters both refer to the Fero as their 'bubble seat'!

I would definitely recommend the Fero to others - we are certainly very impressed with ours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->