May 2009 Testing Dates

I tested early at 10 dpo (you had me down to test Monday May 4).

Well I think I got a BFP except it's not big and fat at all....more like tiny, faint and barely there. I'm not sure if it's in my imagination or not.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a BFP pic here or not. Please let me know if it's not allowed and I'll delete it.

the first pic is untouched, the second is brightened.

Hi all

Can you put me down for the 11th may please....

Here is lots of Baby :dust: to all us may testers

xxxx

Woke up to the :witch: yesterday morning...so needless to say I wont be testing on the 2nd anymore.

Well I think I got a BFP except it's not big and fat at all....more like tiny, faint and barely there. I'm not sure if it's in my imagination or not.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a BFP pic here or not. Please let me know if it's not allowed and I'll delete it.

I can deffo see a line on the first one chick! GL GL GL

My boobs are getting sorer, and sorer as the day goes on so hopefully i will be joining you too.

Vik

apple84 looks like a line to me (in the 1st pic) hold out anotjer day or so and try again - may you be blessed!

Apple , I can def see a faint line on the first. I would test again in a couple of days to get a darker line. :dust:

hugs to those who got an unwated visit from :witch: just keep on keepin on as our times will come too

i can def see it - congratulations xx

Apple84- let me know tomorrow if you want me to post a BFP next to your name! It looks like it to me!!

lissaloo and happyladybugg, sorry to hear you got caught by the :witch: I've taken you off the testing list... we'll start a June testing list soon x x x x x x

Hi could i be added please? I am 7dpo and am due for the :witch: on Sunday 11th may sooooo will be testing on the 9th......if i don't burst before!!

Good luck everyone xxx

Oh have had 3 cycles already, just thought i'd add that! :loopy:

could you add me please? AF is due on the 18th, so put me down for testing then. i'll probably test from 12DPO though if i cave in! also depending on symptoms i guess.

Yay!! It's May!
Good luck girls, hope to see lots of BFPs!!

hi ladies now in may just wanted to wish you all good luck too

:hug:

All updated ladies.

Best of luck for loveyourlies, CocoDidi, & mizzbabyluv for tomorrow. Fingers crossed

If you let me know on here or by PM if you get a BFP then I can keep the list updated with the success stories.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->