May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

Hey everyone. Just talked to the doctor and NO ovulation again this month. But, NO sadness yet cause I kinda knew i wouldnt ovulate because I never do (only wondered if i would because of the hsg and provera last month, etc.) !! :shrug: So, i will be starting provera monday and then my first cycle of clomid days 5-9 as soon as af arrives!! Timing is exactly as we wanted as I leave for holiday in teh morning!! It will be perfect to get a week of relaxation in before we come back and really dive into this madness!! Everyone have a great and fertile week while I am gone, ill be thinking about all of you and hoping for lotsa eggs, super spermies, and sticky little beans:winkwink: Talk next week!! :wave::shipw:

Hi Sarlar - From what I've read, Clomid is most effective for those that don't ovulate on their own, so hopefully this may end up being a good thing for you! Enjoy your vacation.

Nina - I think I usually Ov the second peak day of my CBFM, but it's just as likely to happen the first peak. Ideally I would like to BD the night before the first peak and both peak nights. Although that's what I did last time & I'm still trying! It sounds like you should be able to cover all bases. Just two more nights! It gets old, doesn't it?

Preggies! - Thx for the input on exercise. You both sound like major fitness junkies - so am I! I will take it easy this time. Maybe that's what I've been doing wrong.

Jess - thinking of you, hoping your early stages are going well. I so hope this is it for you.

Hi all - am also clomid cycle #2. I had an early mc on cycle #1 and it looks like I am not going to ov this month as am cd15 and not a sniff of a line on an opk or a high/peak on my cbfm. But i am due to ov from my "dodgy" side so maybe next month....

hi ladies,

sarlar..happy hols hun..have fun..when u r back from it u gotto start ur other fun part ;-)

Nina -Hope u r done with ur BDs..fingers crossed for u dear..

Preggies! -I hope u r jus doin fine..jus be careful about exercises though..no heavy breathing exercises..

Jess -I too do hope this is it ur month.

Dragonmum - am on cd15 and till today no +OPK I have been testing from cd11...so am too not sure if am going to Ovo or not..but we jus keep doin the BD every other day.. am really not sure y am still getting a -VE OPK :-( the test line is "NOT SEEN" at all..not even a faint line is there) am going crazy too..anyways lets see if we do Ov late this cycle for some reason...

lola - so where r u upto dear ? Hope this is ur month too

I wish all of u lots og good luck and baby dust for a BFP..hope May is a lucky month

Morning girls,

I thought it was about time I updated everyone with my signs and symptoms so here goes (It has taken ages looking back through the forum and my diary)..........

* = :sex:

CD12 (High CBFM) Awake at 3am with twinges - 'BOTH' ovaries
CD13 * (High) Awake most of the night / twinges - 'BOTH' ovaries
CD14 * (High) twinges & cramping / Did not sleep again / Sore (.)(.) / Sick PM / EWCM
CD15 (High) EWCM / twinges & cramping
CD16 * (PEAK) EWCM / twinges & cramping / sore nipples

CD17 - 1DPO (PEAK) Sore nipples / Stabbing pains that kept me awake all night
CD18 - 2DPO (HIGH) Sore nipples
CD19 - 3DPO Woke in the middle of the night / Moist / twinges in lower ab
CD 20 -4DPO Still feeling a bit twingy / having pains in my lower ab / feeling a little sicky this morning / woke at 3.30am for a wee
CD 21 - 5DPO Lots of creamy CM today / stabbing pains / hot / Nipples still sore (very strange for me)
CD 22 - 6DPO Woke with pain (lower left womb area) / Starving all day! / Very emotional / Wet / DH said how hot I am / still waking in the middle of the night for a wee.
CD 23 - 7 DPO Nothing to report
CD 24 - 8 DPO Really painful twinge in my left womb area. (.)(.) still sore and nipples sensitive and erect / (.)(.) feel heavier! Small clots of white CM / Tierd (went to bed early) / cramping
CD 25 - 9 DPO Feeling happy / still been having twinges / little pains a flutterings on the left hand side of my womb area /funny taste in my mouth / moist down below / sore and erect nipps.
CD 26 - 10 DPO Nothing to report!
CD 27 - 11 DPO Browish cm today and a small amount of blood / (.)(.) not as sore / stomach cramps...different from before!
CD 28 - 12 DPO OFSTED STRESS (Thought AF had started)
CD 29 - 13 DPO Really emotional / left DH & went to my sister's house!
CD 30 - 14 DPO Short temper / knackered
CD 31 - 15 DPO Very emotional! / Cried all day! :cry:
CD 32 - 16 DPO (Nothing to report!)
CD 33 - 17 DPO Positive OPK! Emotional! Brown spotting! BFP BFP BFP!:happydance::happydance:

We BD 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16 (Peak on CD16) and used conceive plus!

Kel xx

Hello ladies!!

Lola, thanks for the ticker advice and the moral support, you are the best! You must be gearing up for the BD marathon soon I guess? What day will you start?

Sarlar, I'm tipping you won't read this until you get back from holiday, but bon voyage! Shame about the ovulation this cycle, but great that you will be able to start your first clomid cycle soon. And enjoy a few guilt free drinks on holiday too!:drunk:

Kel, thank you for posting all your symptoms, that is great! You can bet your bottom dollar I will be paging back and obsessing over ALL of those next month after my first transfer!

DragonMummy - I was really sorry to read about your loss. It's good to see you pushing ahead - it must be hard. Really hope this is the cycle for you :hugs:

Nina, you must be exhausted after all that BD! Put your feet up girl!! I have to say, the one thing I am considering an upside with this IVF business is an end to the baby-making BD marathon! Sending you some good vibes.

Faith! I think you are doing all the right things with the BD. Just keep at it and hopefully you will get that peak in the next couple of days :flower:

Caz, 13DPO for you. Hope the witch hasn't showed - thinking of you.

Daisi, hope you and the bean are both good!

Day 5 of down regulation for me today. In the absence of a ticker, I will just tell you that means about 35 days to first transfer. It will all be pretty quiet for me, until my first appointment with the IVF nurses next Friday.

Hope everybody has a great weekend:-({|= (and there is a violin for good measure!!)

......but I just had to post my pic!

Just got back from the hospital and I have one little pip inside me. As it is still soooooo early they have taken MORE blood and are going to check my levels again today. They said they will get back to me later with the results and then re-book me in for another scan.

I am going to stay positive and for now focus on my 'Little Pip' :cloud9:

Will update properly later

Kel xx

Attachments

• Pip 07.02.10.jpg
    Pip 07.02.10.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 17
Hello Little Pip!!! Looks like a girl :)

Hi DragonMum & Faith - last cycle was my first time on clomid & I didn't get a peak reading until CD 17, so you might just be ovulating a little later than you think. Keep testing.

Today is CD8 for me, so I'm still taking the clomid through CD9. I won't start testing for Ov until CD12 or so. Last time I ovulated a week after the last pill. To be honest, I'm not feeling very hopeful this time around. I just don't feel like I can expect a different result by doing the same thing. I know that's not logical when it comes to ttc. I've been reading about the odds with clomid & IUI, and I'm pretty sure I'll be doing that next month. Who knows, maybe my less hopeful attitude will make it happen this round.

I wonder what Chez is up to this month.

hi girls dizz like the pic is fab hun im going to test in the morning il be 13dpo xx xx

Thanx for all the well wishes!!! I really hope it works.

Dizz - nice pic!!! Thanx for all the symptoms, now I'll be obsessing with them for the next 2 weeks.

Lola - I really hope you O soon!!!!! C'mon little eggie you can do it!!!

MrsJa - have some crazy :sex: until you next IVF - you just never know!

Faithpatience - I really hope you O this month. Just because there is no even the fainth line - it doesn't mean it wont happen!!!

AFM - Well my :sex: marathon is over!!! And I am exchausted!!!!! Today I am on my second Peak day (day16), and so far we bd - 11, 13, 14 at 1AM, 15 at 11pm and this morning. I really hope we cathed that eggie. I am pretty sure I have O yesterday because my ovaries was very sore throught the day and today nothing. The only concern that I have is that I had no ECWM.......:shrug::shrug: (from what I can see- maybe there was some inside, but none outside). Only a little amount after I weed yesterday - that was it. So I am not that optimistic....I guess time will tell.

So here I come 2ww.....
xoxox

Hi girls just been reading through every1 posts and thought id ask you lovely ladies if i can join you all on this thread :kiss:

I have been trying to concieve for 6 years now and have taken clomid for 6 cycles as doctors only advised me to take it for 6 cycles had a BFP on the 4the cycle but sadly m/c, the last time i took clomid was in august but bcoz they had given me 9 cycles (tablets) i decided that i would try 1 last time to see if i can get a BFP so this will be 7th cycle on clomid in total im currently on CD 9 and have been feeling twinges in both my ovaries so i should be ovulating enytime soon.

This will be the last try and then IVF will be the next step.

great to see a few clomid BFP hopefully this thread will be a lucky 1 and we will all get our BFP.

good luck to every1.:hugs:

Did my 1st cycle of clomid 100mg in April, got my BFN 13dpo :sad1:...On Sunday I will be starting my 2nd cycle of clomid. My RE upped my dose to 150mg. Hope this cycle works
I hope we all get our :bfp:
:dust:

Kel, I'm loving the picture of your little pip!! I was surprised that it's so obvious in the scan, so soon. Well done you!!

Lola, I hear what you're saying about trying to gear up for another round. I think in the end, you start to believe that it's never going to happen. But I will say this... statistically, you are more likely to get pregnant on clomid cycle 2 than clomid cycle 1. And more likely again to succeed on clomid cycle 3. So hang in there honey!

Nina, lots of girls have problems with EWCM taking clomid. Who knows if any of this stuff actually works - but I did take a mega-dose of evening primrose oil and fish oil from when I started clomid to when I o'ed, and I had EWCM in abundance. If you don't make it this round, maybe try that next month. Fingers crossed you won't need to of course!

Hi lady and welcome to the thread. Sorry to read about your MC and the long road. I did my first and only clomid cycle last month, and didn't manage to get a BFP, so it's on to IVF for me too. I hope you make it this cycle, but if not, you can be my IVF buddy:friends:

slara, welcome and good luck to you too!

Hope everybody else is good!

Hi Lady - you are very welcome here with us. Wow - 6 years - really hoping this last round of clomid works for you. Did you add IUI to any of your previous clomid cycles?

Hi Slara - Welcome! Did they increase your dosage because you didn't ovulate on 100mg? Sending you good luck!

Hi girls

mrsja we can certainly be IVF buddies :happydance: when are you due to have it done? are you not taking clomid enymore?

lola i asked FS about IUI but he said because DH sperm morphology was on a low side he said i will have a better chance at IVF and also im getting it done through the NHS so if i want IUI i will get 3 goes at it but if it doesent work then i will not be entitled to FREE IVF so i think i much rather go for IVF.

How long has every1 been trying to concieve?

what Cycle day is every1 on?

:hugs::kiss:

got my :bfp: girls 13dpo xx xx

Attachments

• Photo-0049.jpg
    Photo-0049.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 11
Congrats, Caz! This was your 4th clomid cycle, right? Can I ask if you were on it b/c you didn't ovulate on your own without clomid?

Lady - I've been actively ttc since March 2007. Prior to that we were NTNP for about 1 year. So that puts me just past 3 years now. We've had all tests - HSG, Progesterone, SA & all checked out fine. Today is CD9 for me & I'll be popping my last pill shortly. Then, let the fun begin! We're only 1 day apart on our cycles. Do you use a CBFM or regular OPKs?

Congrats, Caz! This was your 4th clomid cycle, right? Can I ask if you were on it b/c you didn't ovulate on your own without clomid?

Lady - I've been actively ttc since March 2007. Prior to that we were NTNP for about 1 year. So that puts me just past 3 years now. We've had all tests - HSG, Progesterone, SA & all checked out fine. Today is CD9 for me & I'll be popping my last pill shortly. Then, let the fun begin! We're only 1 day apart on our cycles. Do you use a CBFM or regular OPKs?

i ovulated on my own hun he put me on it so i would produce more eggs regular opks hun and temping xx xx

Oh my God Caz!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!v:bfp:

I am sooo hoping I get the same result in 2 weeks??? Can I ask you when did you BD??? I know it's TMI, but I am so scared I didn't do it enough....even know I did plenty....:winkwink:

Your news gives us such great hope!!
Congrats again!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"