May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

Hi ladies!!

Caz - please let us know what is going on.

Daisii - how are you feeling?? Did you have any symptoms during your 2ww?? I am only on day 3 and can't wait anymore.....

Dragonmummy - I really hope you O soon!!!! Just bd as much as you can....

Faithpatience - get going with :sex:!!!! Even if you have O yesterday, you still need to bd today!!!! C'mon spermies - get that eggie!!!

MrsJa - If I don't get bfp this month, I will be joining you with IVF next month...or maybe in 2 months from now. But let's hope that's not the case.

Lola13 - I am praying you O soon!!! I am sure you will!!

AFM - I am only 3 days post O and feel nothing. Not that I should feel anything....but this 2ww is driving me crazy!!! And it's only 3dpo!!!! I will keep you posted guys....

xoxoxo

well went me doctors he said i am having a chemical p and if the pain get worse to go to a&e i hope next month is a sticky x x x

lola- good luck ovulating soon!!!

FP- congrats on ov pack and good luck for a speedy 2 weeks!

JA- I sympathise about the big boobs! for the first time EVER mine are now huge and so sore! I love it!

nina- I had very few symptoms at all!I felt like i was getting the flu at 9dpo and had a few twinges but that was it.

caz- poor poor you, I feel for you. The very best of luck for next time if it is a chemical.

I am fine, i have huge sore boobs (which hurt but i love it!!!). trying hard to look after little bean.

Kel- how are you and pip?

lola- good luck ovulating soon!!!

FP- congrats on ov pack and good luck for a speedy 2 weeks!

JA- I sympathise about the big boobs! for the first time EVER mine are now huge and so sore! I love it!

nina- I had very few symptoms at all!I felt like i was getting the flu at 9dpo and had a few twinges but that was it.

caz- poor poor you, I feel for you. The very best of luck for next time if it is a chemical.

I am fine, i have huge sore boobs (which hurt but i love it!!!). trying hard to look after little bean.

Kel- how are you and pip?

Hi Hun,

We are doing well thank you! My boobies are very sore too and was wretching this morning, although I was not sick. Still finding it
really hard to get to sleep and stay asleep....keep on getting up for a wee! I have had loads of water today and am just sat here now with my feet up! How are you feeling??

Kel x

Woop! We have ov pain, ewcm and this bad boy

https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c306/lefunch/DSC00434.jpg

CBFM is still low however so I am retiring it for the rest of the cycle...

Hi Lady - you are very welcome here with us. Wow - 6 years - really hoping this last round of clomid works for you. Did you add IUI to any of your previous clomid cycles?

Hi Slara - Welcome! Did they increase your dosage because you didn't ovulate on 100mg? Sending you good luck!

Well actually what happened on my first cycle was I first got prescriped 100mg on CD3-7 when I went in for my follow up scan on CD12 there was a follicle but it was only 11mm...so my RE than prescriped clomid 150mg to be taken from CD12-16...and when I went in on CD17 I had 3 mature follicles... and than I got my hcg injection.
So I did ovulate but he is wanting me to get my mature follicle without having to take clomid twice in one cycle!I hope that makes sense to you!

Hi ladies, I was a part of the original thread when we were all on our first clomid cycle...anyway wanted to check in and see how everyone was getting on. I see some familiar faces and some new ones also.

I am going now to read through the thread but just wanted to give you my update. I am 14 dpo, lp is usually 15-16 days, but was 17 days b/c of clomid last cycle. SO, I tested this morning and got a BFN....I am gutted but waiting it out. If you want you can take a look at my chart. I hope everyone is doing well.

dizz and daisii congrats....that is wonderful -

dizz - that symptom list you put up, I see you stated your boobs were sore then it went away, when did the soreness return? Also did you test anytime before 17dpo when you got your bfp?

Hi girls

caz- so sorry hun i know too well how it feels to have a BFP and then start bleeding soon afterwards that happened to me on cycle 4 of clomid i was 5 weeks so bearly had time to get excited it was so hard but im sure you will get a STICKY BFP very soon. GOOD LUCK HUN.X

dragons mummy- woooohooooo i love seeing a smily face on those things get loads of bd and good luck hun.x

mrsja-wow hun your on your way to a BFP i hope the meds arent making you to ill cant wait to see the outcome hun and yes i will be asking you loads of questions about IVF as im crapping my self espeacialy bcoz of all the down regging(dont know if its the right word for that lol) GOOD LUCK HUN i have everything crossed for you :happydance::kiss:

lola eny news on ov yet,i hope you ovulate soon hun. are you doing opks??

GOOD LUCK to ever1 else hope every1 is ok.

well im on cd 13 today i have felt awfull these couple of days i cant seem to want to eat im always feeling nauseas and have alot of pain down below on both sides i think i ovulated on cd 11 but i dont do opks enymore as i found it very stressfull and it kind of put me off, and OMFG the hot flushes are terrorble i wake up soaking wet.
does eny1 else feel nauseas on clomid?? as u all know ive taken it for 6 cycles in the past and never experienced nausea :shrug:

:dust:

Hi girls,

Caz, I'm sorry to hear about the chem pg honey, that's awful. Really hoping next month brings you a sticky bean :hugs:

DragonsMummy, yay for your OPK!! Get to it lady!!

Kel and Daisy, it's nice to hear that I am not alone with the sore boobies. (I just wish I had the little bean to make it all worthwhile!!)

Lady, sorry to hear that you're feeling nauseous. It's not a symptom I had while I was on clomid, but have heard other girls mention it. Hopefully this is due to the massive number of follicles that you are currently producing! :thumbup:

I don't know what's going on with me this week. It's day 9 of down regulation, CD14. Someone I work with presented some of my work as their own today - which is not very nice, obviously... but I got so upset I cried my eyes out which is not like me AT ALL!!!!! Between that and the sore boobies, it is a bit like PMS on steroids this week.
Except that unfortunately the witch is not going to turn up and save me from my symptoms anytime soon.

Ahhh ladies, I am sure it will all be worth it for us all in the end.

Lola, faith and nina - hope you guys are good.

Lots of love and babydust xxx

Sorry you're having on off week, Jess. I can't stand co-workers like that - but what goes around does eventually come back around. I love when I'm still there to see it happen. Ok, not being nice!

TTC - I was so hoping this was it for you - and it still could be. No AF yet, right? That's one helluva LP. The waiting must be horrible!

Lady - Wow, you think you ovulated that early? Is that typical for you?

DragonMum- How strange that CBFM is still low after a +opk. Did you get your peak the following morning?

Slara - It's great that your doctor is so on top of things. Two scans in one cycle - I would love to have had one!

Kel & Daisii - Are DH's loving the boobs, even though I imagine you're not letting them get near you!

I started testing on CBFM this morning, guessing I'm a few days away at this point. This second cycle has been much easier for me. No insomnia or abdominal cramping, just night sweats. Looking forward to entering the TWW.

morning ladies -

mrsja - so sorry the hormones are taking you on a roller coaster ride...do we have a emoticon for that? You are right...it will be all worth it in the end.

lady - I had some slight nausea this month during my tww...of course I thought it was because I had a little bean in there but my temp dropped this morning so I think I am out of it.

lola- yeah the clomid has made my LP longer....it is horrible because it was already long to begin with. fxed for you to OV very soon....

Well like I said, i had a huge dip this morning....so I think af will be here tomorrow...unbelieveable I really thought this was it with this chart. I dont think I could have asked for a better looking chart. Well I have one more month on clomid adn then off to have surgery to remove a bulgin fibroid out of my uterus...I was hoping I would get pregnant with it in there and not have to face the surgery but it doesnt look like it will happen.

Hi girls

TTC- its not over until the fat lady sings hun hang in there. have u tested yet :hugs:?

MRSJA- it must be hard having your body pumped up with all these hormones hun but it will be so worth it in the end hang in there hunni :hugs:

LOLA- im not too sure if i ovulated on cd 11 but i did get slight ewcm on cd 9 to 10 so im not sure now im just taking this cycle as easy as possible cant be doing all the opks and other things bcoz i find that it puts a strain in the :sex:department it also feels like a chore and it shouldent feel like that :cry:

im still feeling realy unwell cant seem to want to eat and have horrible belly cramps if its not settled by the evening i will probably have to go to A&E as im so scared that it could be over stimulation of the ovaries which in that case would be life threatning :cry:

hope your all ok and not feeling as rough as i am :cry:

:hugs::dust:

oh lady - I hope you feel better and it isnt any overstimulation. What dose are you on? How long have you been taking the clomid?

oh lady - I hope you feel better and it isnt any overstimulation. What dose are you on? How long have you been taking the clomid?

Im on 50 mg days 2 to 6 i have taken it 6 cycles previously last cycle being august last year but have never felt like this whilst i took it back then i have heard you are more likely to get over stimulation of the ovaries if you take 100 mg so in that case i should be in the clear :shrug:.

im going to wait and see if it gets worse i will call NHS direct and see what they say im craping myself if i dident know better i would have thought i was pregnant bcoz these symptoms are just like pregnancy ones but TBH its highly impossible i would be pregnant as i had a period last cycle.

ill keep you guys updated.xx

yeah keep us updated....I hope it is a pregnancy though...that would be such a nice surprise.

yeah keep us updated....I hope it is a pregnancy though...that would be such a nice surprise.

I would have a heart attack if i was but TBH i think that i will never make a pregnancy test positive ever its taken too many years already so i think i have faith but ive lost alot of hope :cry:

dizz and daisii congrats....that is wonderful -

dizz - that symptom list you put up, I see you stated your boobs were sore then it went away, when did the soreness return? Also did you test anytime before 17dpo when you got your bfp?

My boobies only started hurting again in the middle of last week....athough they are killing now! My nipples were erect from after ovulation though....VERY ODD!

In terms of testing, I didn't even think to test as I thought I had a period!

Fingers crossed for a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->