May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

yomo -doing ok...just got back from vacation with my family....I have 3 gorgeous nephews which I was able to spoil....hows the lil bub doing?

:wave: how are you all well having a drink tonight just feel like one not had one for 2 month xxxx

hi all, how is everyone doing? how are the christmas preparations going?

:wave: girls been the gym today need to lose some pounds were putting the deck es up tomoz wooooppp xxxxxxxxxx

hey ladies - just checkin in on you all! I hope all your pregnancies are going well.....mrsja, yomo, and isi...lemme know how you are doing!

Daisii - looks like your gettin close you must be so excited.

Hi ladies!

Sorry I have been away so long! DH and I just got back from 3 weeks in Thailand and I am slooooowly getting back into real life :)

All is progressing well with the pregnancy so far - morning sickness mainly over now, and I'm feeling pretty good.

Daisii - how many weeks left to go?

TTC - how are things my dear? Where are you in your cycle?

Lyndsey - hope the little one is behaving in there!

Caz - glad to read about the tests, I hope you get some info that will help you honey

lots of love xxxxx

hi!

Glad the thread is up and running again! JA when is your next scan? Can't be to long now?

How is everyone else doing? Hope all is well!

I have 28 days left until due date! Excited and Nervous!!!! Can't wait to meet the little guy now! I have a scan on wednesday to check to position of the placenta as it was low lying (touching the top of the cervix) at 20 weeks. If it has moved up I can have a natural birth, if not I will have a c-section. I am feeling ok about this! 3 years of waiting, I don't really care how he comes out!!!!!!!!!!

hope everyone is doing well,

Keep the thread up, I want us ALL to graduate!!!

x

Mrsja - oh so good to hear from you!!!!! Wow that sounds like an amazing time! i am doing ok....I am on cd 7 today....trying to figure out my bding plans this month. I am really really hoping for a new years bfp!

Daisii -wow you are right there....how exciting!!!!! Please keep us updated on how you are doing!

not sure if i can post this here but just to let you all know baby William was born 01.01.11 weighing 8lb 3oz, we are both doing well and i wil post photo of my beautiful little man soon!

hope everyone is well

x

not sure if i can post this here but just to let you all know baby William was born 01.01.11 weighing 8lb 3oz, we are both doing well and i wil post photo of my beautiful little man soon!

hope everyone is well

x

Yippppeee thats great news hun, can't wait to see a pic of him. Hope you and your perfect family are well xxxxx

can never upload pics properly so just changed avatar to piccy of me and William!

it was a slow start to labour, contractions like period pains from 1am, rang hospital at 8am they said to stay at home until the pain was unmanageable! went to hospital at about 3 or 4pm cos I wanted to be checked to see if I was getting anywhere. Pains about 5/6mins apart and bearable.

got checked about 5ish, was 4 cm dilated, pains more frequent and stronger, but bearable with back rubs from hubby.

got into a birthing room at 6pm, straight into birth pool with gas and air as contractions now almost all the time and strong.
Turns out I'd gone from 4cm to 10cm in an hour!!!!! William was born at 6.45, and I got to pick him out the water myself! Magical!

can never upload pics properly so just changed avatar to piccy of me and William!

it was a slow start to labour, contractions like period pains from 1am, rang hospital at 8am they said to stay at home until the pain was unmanageable! went to hospital at about 3 or 4pm cos I wanted to be checked to see if I was getting anywhere. Pains about 5/6mins apart and bearable.

got checked about 5ish, was 4 cm dilated, pains more frequent and stronger, but bearable with back rubs from hubby.

got into a birthing room at 6pm, straight into birth pool with gas and air as contractions now almost all the time and strong.
Turns out I'd gone from 4cm to 10cm in an hour!!!!! William was born at 6.45, and I got to pick him out the water myself! Magical!

OMG you are wonderwoman! you did great to manage from 1 till 4 without going to the hospital, I can see me having kittens and wanting to be there from the start lol. Well done DH for the back rubs sounds like he did a great job! :thumbup:

I am so proud of you hun, I only hope that I am as brave as you xxx

Thank you, you will do just fine! I'm just proud of my little man! Oh and Gas and air is just fab!!!

Daisii, congratulations honey!!! He is just divine :) And you look pretty bloody amazing too!

Your birth story is just lovely, I hope mine works out that well.

How are the rest of you ladies doing??

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"