May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

mrsJA...thanks hun...well FF says 7 dpo but I think 8....I am having a cold so not feeling so great! How are you feeling....any funny symptoms to make me laugh?

Sarlar, sorry to hear about AF honey :hugs:

TTC, how many DPO for you now? I'm thinking of you!

Isi, I can't wait to hear how you get on with your EC on Monday. You are soooooo close now!

Lyndsey, hope you and bub are doing well :)

Caz, Palmer, Daisii and everyone else, sending hugs xxxxx

Can't believe how far you are Mrsja! Does it seem to have gone slow for you?

Me and bubba are good thanks babes, can't wait to go for my scan and check everything is ok. Are you finding out if your having a girl or a boy? Xx

hi girls,
TTC - thinking of you in the 1WW, not to get your hopes up but I felt like I had a cold when I got the BFP, so fingers crossed.

JA I bet it feels like it is going SO slow doesn't it? Are you feeling better now and over the worst?

Yomo how you feeling? has the tiredness set in yet?

Isi- good luck on Monday, let us all know how you get on.

hope everyone else is good.

AFM - Went to my anti-natal day today, it was ok, less helpful than I thought it would be, but then I have done so much reading i shouldn't really be surprised! think it was more beneficial to hubby!!! 7 weeks of work left until my maternity leave (wishing I had chosen to take it earlier now!). Time seems to be slowing down, I just can't wait!!!!!

x

The tiredness has defo set in! Got a cold though so it may
be down to that :mad:(

You never know the classes may be a benifit to you once the
time comes Hun, 7 weeks left it shall be here before you know it don't worry. How are you feeling other than that?

TTC got my fingers crossed for ya

Salar hope you are ok

Hope everyone is having a good weekend xx

daisii - thanks hun! that does make me feel better...I actually am feeling better now though, just still a bit beat and achey but I am not as congested anymore!
I would love it to be a symptom...but I am trying not to get my hopes up!

Yomo - oh look at that ticker! I cant wait to see that lil bub on yoru scan....oh please post a pic......

hi caz!

daisii - thanks hun! that does make me feel better...I actually am feeling better now though, just still a bit beat and achey but I am not as congested anymore!
I would love it to be a symptom...but I am trying not to get my hopes up!

Yomo - oh look at that ticker! I cant wait to see that lil bub on yoru scan....oh please post a pic......

hi caz!

I shall do babes, How are you 10dpo :happydance::happydance: when are you testing? xx

Keepsmiling sorry about the BFN XX

Hi lovely ladies. Hope everyone is doing great.

I had my EC (egg collection) on Sunday and it went well. They got 12 eggs, and 9 fertilised. Today, we have 8 4-cell embryos and 1 2-cell. They'll let me know tomorrow if we'll have a 3 day transfer (tomorrow) or 5 day transfer (Friday). Will keep you updated.

How are the lovely preggo ladies....Mrs JA, Daisii, Lyndsey, Palmer...sending you loads of hugs!

How's the 2ww coming along, TTC? Thinking of you!

Caz, you're in your 2ww as well right. Blowing you lots of :dust:

Sar, hope the house move went splendidly.

Lola....thinking of you. We miss you here!

isi how exciting! I cant wait to hear about your transfer!

yomo - I think I will test on thursday but I am not feeling so great about it....all of those lovely symptoms I was having have disappeared which is a usual sign to me that af is around the corner.

Hey girls!

Isi, you have done sooooo well with your fertilisation, I am so thrilled for you honey!
Write back and let us know if you are doing transfer tomorrow or Friday! I can't wait to hear:happydance:

TTC, I'm crossing everything I've got for you too, my love. You never can tell based on the symptoms... I hope you get an awesome surprise on Thursday!

Lyndsey, glad to hear you and the bubba are doing well! Will you have your scan at 7 weeks? It's such a relief to get that one out of the way..

Daisii, I can't believe you are on mat leave in 7 weeks! I'm sure it feels like forever, but how the year has flown! I am starting to feel better, just the last few days, so that is good. It's felt slow at times for me too, but I'm sure May will be here before I know it!

Keepsmiling, sorry to hear about the spotting:(

Sending lots of love to you all xxxx

Hey girls!

Isi, you have done sooooo well with your fertilisation, I am so thrilled for you honey!
Write back and let us know if you are doing transfer tomorrow or Friday! I can't wait to hear:happydance:

TTC, I'm crossing everything I've got for you too, my love. You never can tell based on the symptoms... I hope you get an awesome surprise on Thursday!

Lyndsey, glad to hear you and the bubba are doing well! Will you have your scan at 7 weeks? It's such a relief to get that one out of the way..

Daisii, I can't believe you are on mat leave in 7 weeks! I'm sure it feels like forever, but how the year has flown! I am starting to feel better, just the last few days, so that is good. It's felt slow at times for me too, but I'm sure May will be here before I know it!

Happy 11 weeks Mrsja xx

I am having my scan on the 16th which will make me 8 weeks :happydance:

How are you and bubba? good I hope xx

TTC good luck for testing 2morrow xx

Daisii Hope you and bubba are ok not long now until your leave :baby: xx

Keepsmiling hope you are ok xx

Caz how are you? xx

Thanks ladies. Got confirmation that ET will be on Friday after all. I can't believe it's finally here!!!!

Mrs JA....sending you and your LO lots of hugs :hugs:. Hope the nausea has subsided and you feel much better now. When is your next scan?

TTC.....don't lose hope hun! I'm keeping everything crossed for you!

Caz....thanks sweetie! How are your ss at 9dpo?

Lyndsey.....:happydance: for 6 weeks and 2 days!!!

:hi: ladies aw isi good luck hunnie will be thinking of you my ss are moody weeing a lots feel very bloated and gassy xxx

thanks ladies.....but....I ended up at the drs yesterday and it seems I have some sort of gastro intestinal bug.....which was where all of my symptoms were coming from. My body was trying to fight it and is continuing to do so....They did a pg test at the dr office and it was negative....so oh well is all I can say. I am on vacation starting sunday for 2 weeks so i will be taking my nephews to disney world and hopfully keep my mind off of this all.

UGH, this is the part of ttc that I DONT miss!

Hi girls,

JA- glad you are feeling better.
TTC-still time for a +ve, sorry you have been poorly and I hope you have a great holiday.
Isi, WOW big day friday, hope all goes well. Sounds like a good excuse for a VERY restful weekend!
Yomo- not long until the scan, let us all know asap how it goes!
Caz= hope you are good.

Sure I have missed people off! Hope everyone is doing well.

AFM- tired and big! not complaining, but wish I had put to take maternity earlier, 6 and a half weeks of teaching to go!!!

Hey girls!

Happy 11 weeks Mrsja xx

I am having my scan on the 16th which will make me 8 weeks :happydance:

How are you and bubba? good I hope xx

TTC good luck for testing 2morrow xx

Daisii Hope you and bubba are ok not long now until your leave :baby: xx

Keepsmiling hope you are ok xx

Caz how are you? xx

ok hunnie ty testing in the morning so i will let you all no asap xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online