May 2011 - 53 days and counting... (DUE DATES PG1)

I'm popping over for a few minutes!! I mean I feel like I'm here anyway. found out the gender..yadda yadda.. 24 weeks tomorrow.
Due May 22nd with our baby boy!! :D I've gained 22 pounds rofl. oh well!

Both added to the list! :) XX

I'm so nervous and excited to be at the home stretch, i dont think i'm quite ready to be reading everything in this section! its my first and its a bit scary still haha

I'm due May 1st on team pink!

Hello!
Were expecting a girl on 6th may!! Times going so quick.. Wasn't gonna move over to 3rd trim until next week but just had a peak and saw this thread!!
So exciting!!xx

ahhh just over a week and ill be over here! its flownnnnnnn by soo fast!
im due may 10th :D x

Can you add me for 22nd May.....will check in on here and see how everyone is doing, wont officially come over until 27 weeks tho!!!!!!!!

ooooo it's too early for me, but im due 17th May with a yellow baby :)

My first came 15days early so you never know

X

Am hoping she comes early rather then late .. keep having dreams she will

I was convinced he was going to be late as i was sure my dates were out by few weeks,I thought I was getting bh's even drove my sister into Mansfield a town near us in the afternoon and on way home doing about 60 down bypass something told me that baby was coming soon lol

I was glad though as last summer was nightmare heat just couldn't cope lol

EEK its all happening so fast yet so slow! Im due May 8th with a girl :) Hows everyone feeling? enormous yet?

I'm getting there... tying my shoes, picking things up, reaching the sink to wash up without soaking my bump... its all getting tough now. I've only gained 4lbs but I feel like I've changed shape elsewhere apart from the bump of course. How are you doing? XX

Wow...Only 4lbs!! I wish I had. I've plonked on nearly two stone lol x

its not intentional, in my first regnancy i had put on 2stone by this point, so no idea how its happened lol

I have only put on 5lbs so far and by this time when had lo last year I'd put just over 2 stone and total at end of preg was 3 stone and didn't give my self much time to loose any of it before got pregnant again so am hoping i don't put much more on as will be easier to loose although with 2under 2dont think will take me that long won't have time to slob about lol

I am due 28th with boy can you add me you your list

I'm due may 12th with a baby boy, hiding out in 2nd tri for another week or so yet! wait till i get below 99 days at least :) xx

Eeeek :) May 3rd tri thread... Love it! So exciting to have reached this far...
I expected time to drag this last 6 mths but i am surprised at how fast all has flown by... We will be welcoming or lil bundles of joy real soon :)

Please can you add me - 4th May and team blue :happydance:

I am due May 28th so not quite ready to hop over to third tri just yet. Still 6 days from V Day. I can't wait to make it over here though! Still comfy in second tri for now. Still more relevant than third tri issues. But I will be joining you soon!

hello, I'm right at the end of the month and have been thinking June as my babies like being late! Could you add me to 25th? Strictly speaking I still have a few weeks before coming over but I already feel like I should be here with all the other May Mummies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->