May 2011 - 53 days and counting... (DUE DATES PG1)

I'm due 16 May and I'm team yellow xxx

hi all, can i join too, im due 22nd may and today is my v day yay :happydance:

Hello ladies, I'm due may tenth and on team pink!

Hi everyone!
I'm due May 5th and have a yellow bump :yellow:

5th May for me please. I can't believe it's time for the 3rd tri already eeeeek!

hey ladies

im due 2nd may and im team yellow

cant quite believe were in 3rd tri

Hello May ladies! Im due on 1st of May and on team blue!!

Right, sorry it took so long but we had one of those horrible sick bugs and Ive only just had time to update the due dates list... :D

Welcome everyone, the list is very full now!!!!! xx

over here a bit early, but like to have a nosy before i move in permantly,

im due may 15th with a blue bump, :)

I've added you. And dont worry, I think we all have a nose about before we're "supposed" to hehe xx

needless to say, my body definitely feels like 3rd tri now! lol

haha mine does too!! After the sick bug at the weekend, MIL took DS lastnight so me and OH could sleep... I was awake with a bad back and baby wouldnt stop wriggling. I feel like I'm getting huge already and sooo tired easily now.xx

i wish my mom had DS last night. he fell asleep around 12:30. OH got up at 6:30 and at 7 he woke up! i spent the entire night tossing cause of my back.

I was due on May 2nd but have been moved to April 28th.

It's cray how fast time goes :wacko: I'm a bit freaked out! It's all mucus plugs and labour things in here lol

:wacko:

I was due April 28th but then moved to May 2nd

hehehe

i wish my mom had DS last night. he fell asleep around 12:30. OH got up at 6:30 and at 7 he woke up! i spent the entire night tossing cause of my back.

its funny how accurate their body clocks are. DS had to go to hospital last year. He was awake from 5am until we got home at midnight!!!! He STILL woke at 6am and napped as normal... why dont they appreciate layins!! lol.xx

its funny how accurate their body clocks are. DS had to go to hospital last year. He was awake from 5am until we got home at midnight!!!! He STILL woke at 6am and napped as normal... why dont they appreciate layins!! lol.xx

exactly. i dont get why he doesnt like to get sleep. it's killing me!

I'm not quite meant to be here yet but, what the hey. I'm due on the 20th of May with a pink bump! :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->