May 2011 - 53 days and counting... (DUE DATES PG1)

Popping in slightly early :winkwink: I'm due May 19th with a blue bump :thumbup:

It'll be earlier than that as i'm either having a c-section or i'll be getting induced.

Hi ladies!

Little moan from me...

I want to nest soooo badly, I have this really huge urge to make everything in my flat sparkle and just look lovely, but nooooo I can't cos my horrible SPD has flared up :cry: I will quite happily accept volunteers who want to tidy up for me though :)

Wow, this is my first post in 3rd tri... how scary! x x x

Well I'm mostly a lurker (having made only one other post LOL) but I enjoy reading everyone's posts! :) And since I'm offically 3rd tri tomorrow, I thought I'd jump in. I'm due May 4th on Team Blue! :happydance:

Hello everyone, hope you are all well! Im doing good, Im in here officially on the weekend. Im gate crashing a little bit in the mean time.

Third trimester OMG! How quick has this gone? Ive just finished reading my hypnobirthing book so now Im looking forward to the birth more than EVER. So exciting!

x

Hi ladies!

Little moan from me...

I want to nest soooo badly, I have this really huge urge to make everything in my flat sparkle and just look lovely, but nooooo I can't cos my horrible SPD has flared up :cry: I will quite happily accept volunteers who want to tidy up for me though :)

Wow, this is my first post in 3rd tri... how scary! x x x

Wiggler, that is crap for you. I used to live in West Sussex and would have happily come to help! It's a bit of a commute from Yorkshire though xx

Hello :)

I wasn't going to move over until tomorrow as that's when i hit my 27 week mark!

Pic of bump taken at 26 weeks 6 days xx My little guy is due on May 4th 2011 :kiss::cloud9:

https://img835.imageshack.us/img835/3830/photokjo.jpg

The only moan i have is im absolutley terrified of my baby getting tangled up in the cord :(

Other than that .. All is brilliant:cloud9: Looking forward to reading more into the 3rd tri - Not looking forward to the tiredness and acheyness of my legs that has just started rearing its ugly head :growlmad:

Claudiam2321 - your bump is adorable! I too have the cord nightmare - ugh.

Claudiam2321 - your bump is adorable! I too have the cord nightmare - ugh.

Aww thankyou hun, im expecting to wake up one morning and be huge xxx

Urrgh i know it's horrible isnt it :cry: I cant help myself from reading about it, only reason i started worrying is when i went for my 4d scan at the weekend i could see the cord ( which i have never seen before ) it looked in loops and babys face and hands were close to it - Now im terrified that it's going to get tied in one big not or baby is gonna get stuck in it.

Cant stop worrying! I'll be glad when pregnancy is over i have done nothing but worry all the way through :dohh:

wiggler - i wanna nest too! but i have nothing to nest with. lol. first we gotta go shopping to get everything. it's killing me waiting so long!

Im due may 15th blue baby bump. Ill be over soon but atm venturing between to 2 trimesters :)

hey ladies,

I'm due 22nd May with my little blue bump...

Lurking between here and 2nd tri at the moment :happydance:

Finally made it over to 3rd tri! I'm missing off the list. 4th May, team yellow. Would be lovely if you could add me to the list, thanks.

Very excited to be joining you all!

hey! im due May 18th, so not quite 3rd tri... yet! team pink here too.

Hi I'm due 30th may having a little girl ... I maybe the last one joining this thread for 3rd tri so I'd thought I'd say hi and see u all in bout 3 wks....

Hi everyone

My little girl is due 1st May. Off for a GTT this morning and struggling with SPD so not feeling great :cry: but still very excited :happydance:

Wiggler, I feel your pain! I need to get packing as hubby has almost no time to do anything since he's working two jobs right now and we have just over a week till we start moving and then we only have 10 days to move in. And I've been dying to nest for months now, but couldnt since we are moving anyway, and now that we're moving, I have SPD so horribly I probably won't even be able to nest once we get into the new place! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->