May 2011 buddies...UPDATE!!

I am sooooooo over stressing all of the time....being horomonal and emotional doesn't help...how can I stop stressing myself out when it's all around me???? I need a vacation. :(

Awwwww ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))) nljackson - it's hard not to stress isn't it? I decided I'd had enough of Christmas last night and went to bed at 8pm - I feel much better this morning oddly enough and Bump is very active today, which is always good!

If I don't pop on before, have a wonderful Christmas ladies - and thanks for sharing your bump journeys with me!

Hi Everyone How we all doing? xxxx

Hey Mirrie im doing great besides having sleeping issues. My bump has blossumed quite well recently. I went from hearing your not going to get big until month 7 are you? To omg i hope your putting lots of coco butter on bc your going to be huge by the time she is ready to come out. Are you sure its not twins?

How are you?

Hi huntjump, I'm not 2 bad, got a cold though so keep feeling great then pukey today! How far along are you? my bump seems to have really grown this week, I feel like babys doing star jumps to get more room :haha:

Im 21+1 today your about the spot where i stoped puking lots and got really hungry and then my bump grew lots!

oooo That sound good! Saw your bump on other thread and its lovely! xx

Hi KateyCakes :hugs: How you hunny? Mine was good- how was yours? New Years next!! :thumbup:

I'm great thanks babe. How are you? Yeah had a great christmas! -Although we went the in laws for dinner yesterday + it was a 4 COURSE MEAL! + everyone was pestering me to eat it all. I don't eat much anyways so the salad for starters woulda done me :haha:
I think they took the prase 'eating for 2' literally!! :haha:

Doing anything for new year? x

4 courses??? Flippin eck!! lol bless ya!

We're at a fancy dress NY's eve...no idea what 2go as...??? Gotta be a cartoon theme- know any pregnant cartoons?? :haha:

What you gonna be doing...after ur scan??? Yippppp excited 4ya hunni xx

Awwh thanks for remembering missus :D We're off to a party -although OH is working at 7am on new years day so we won't stay for too long.
Maybe go as mr blobby :haha: Oh I don't think he even classes as a cartoon :dohh:
xx

Yes it is extremely hard not to stress and it keep piling up! lol thanks flugella...

Glad to hear everyone had an ok christmas besides being pukey and overstuffed hehe:)

I understand the pukey part Mirrie...I had the stomach bug, my little girl Kaelyn was the first to get it, then her dad, and I got it on Christmas Eve night...I've not felt that bad in a while...totally different feeling from morning sickness...

Hope your scan goes great KateyCakes!!

I think a Minnie Mouse with a bump would be too cute!! lol, that may seem a little wrong to say, but aren't they shaped differently anyways..hehe :)

:blush: Opps! I've just realised what I've said. I love you really Mirriecakes!! I meant you'll look beautiful in anything :dohh:

I think Minnie would be cute! Minnie Mirrie :haha:

+ thanks hun. I feel a little less worried about this scan because I know she's still there. I feel her moving everyday -Just hoping they don't find anything wrong + she's healthy!! xx

Yes!! Let's hope they're all healthy....It scares me sometimes hearing of the women who lose their baby around 24-30 wks....I've been thinking about that alot lately unfortunately...I wonder if something has to be wrong first or if things like this can just happen..I've never really asked about it...sorry...I know it's a sensative subject, just reading some of the other boards it's really started to scare me lol..................

I feel him moving though so it keeps me positive.....

Anyways off the subject lol.....
What's another female cartoon besides Minnie? Even thought I still think it would be too cute...

My OH lost his daughter at 25wks. But she wasn't growing properly from the start + had a weak heart. I know it sounds strange, but I feel like she's my daughter too because he talks about her so much. I feel like I've lost her myself. It's horrible!! :(

Anyway yeah, maybe a princess, like sleeping beauty or cinderella. She'd look so cute. Although she already beautiful!! I'm jealous!! xx

Awww....so sad, I would be the same way if I were you..:(

Yeah or Snow White..hehe

I need to put a pic on here....how would I go about doing that...I hate you can't look upclose at people's pic's though...then it helps to think of who you're talking to when you're writing...lol :)

By the way where did your tickers go?

I know yeah, I have people on facebook from here. I like to be nosey + it makes me feel more relaxed with who I'm talking to if that makes sense?
To put a picture on you have to go to your user cp at the top of the page + click on edit avatar afterwards then upload it.

And I changed my tickers because I wanted something different, I got bored of them :haha: xx

lol..I understand that..are you under KateyCakes on facebook? I have a facebook profile...Natashia Jackson Morristown, TN...maybe I can find some ppl on there too...:winkwink:

i always wanted to be jessica rabbit from who framed roger rabbit.. maybe you ccould do that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->